GO!

Curious about your food

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
♥ Bella

beautiful girl

Purred: Fri Oct 24, '08 9:23am PST 
LAUGH about the spider plant ! One of my breeders cats, Katy, tore up a spider plant in one day! laugh!

Bella was given a mix so that whatever you feed as kitten and adult she'd transition to easily. It is iams kitten, RC baby cat/kitten, persian 30, and S.Diet I believe. She likes Avoderm kitten and adult as well and wellness kitten/indoor cat.

Overall, I looked at each food and I like no by products in food. Although I love that RC 30 is devoted to persians I"m not against it. I think Wellness which is deboned chicken as #1 ingred and tons of meat, NO gluetons, corn, wheat, soy, etc etc.. of any kind is the healthiest dry out there.

So Bella eats Wellness kitten. smile She likes it.. today is day 6 of having her and she is 100% wellness now. Her stools are still a little soft, but better. I'll keep watching. I'm sure it takes another full week min to adjust to the 1 new food..
[notify]

♥ Bella

beautiful girl

Purred: Thu Oct 30, '08 10:03am PST 
revision: Bella's stools never got better than pudding on Wellness Kitten dry. The company AND breeder both say wellness is too "rich" for persians.

We did a TON of research and are trying Nature's variety ; prairie /chicken / rice dry.

http://www.naturesvariety.com/prairie_cat_kibble_chicken

it's very good food and they like you to do kibble, grain free, canned or raw on rotation.. I'll try kibble then maybe raw.. or grain free later.. for starters it looks like very good food and they've had NO complaints of being too rich.. like wellness does a lot they told me..
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2