GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > churrah left on halloween...

CHARM CITY- KITTY- KOMMITEE

u'll know us by- the trail of our- fuzzies

Purred: Sun Nov 8, '09 8:02am PST 
OMC!!!! we of the charm city kitty kommitee are very saddened by this news terri. first rhymon runs off and now thiscrycrycry
he lived a full long life. if he went that quickly know that he probably was not in pain.
we believe all companion animals are angels in disguise and when their missions are completed, they go home.

again, we are sorry to hear about your loss.
hughughuglittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 8:02 am

Other Meows & Purrs > If your cat was a high school cliche...what would she/he be?

Purred: Fri Oct 30, '09 5:56pm PST 
killer would be prom queen. you know having the latest trends and accessories.

lydia bela would be a goth kid. not the bratty type. the sweet misunderstood type.

morticia would be the bully with a heart of gold.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 30 7:58 pm

Food & Nutrition > Vegetarian/Vegan Cats?

Purred: Wed Sep 9, '09 11:40am PST 
great cat!!! that's horrible. we NEED meat. without it, we will go blind! we will also die from heart problems. and we will over the course of time starve to death.
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Jul 12 3:06 pm

Cat Health > Vet office Waiting Rooms, Just amazes me!

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 5:45pm PST 
luckily, we've never had these problems. the front of our carrier always faces mom. dogs are usually kept at a distance. our skinbling has been extensively disciplined by mom to not touch strange doggies. there is a 50% chance that an animal at a veterinarian's is sick. sick = unpredictable in mom's opinion. it's also rude. mom will ask a dog owner on occasion if it's ok to pet (first she makes polite chitchat to figure out if doggy is in for shots or is sick). all dogs are required to be on leash and all small animals are to be in carriers. luckily never had a bad experience as a result. mom finds it rude to approach w/o permission. to each their ownshrug
smokey we're purring for ya!
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Aug 5 3:45 pm

Behavior & Training > Pregnancy and Cats

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 6:10pm PST 
my only experience with pregnancy and cats was the 14wks i wascry
i can tell you killer was in retrospect 1 of my first clues i was pregnant. she got super affectionate all of a sudden. when i lost the baby morticia sat on my tummy before i was ready to admit i had to go to the ER.

i'm willing to bet that if your cats are super bonded to you so they are in tune with you. also they do smell our pheremones and know something is different.
and it may benefit you. they may let you know you are going into labor. who knows? i put nothing past cats.
i also suffer the brigade just to use the facilities laugh out loud i tell them there is no secret exit and that i'm not using their litterbox, i'm using mine. alas, the listen not shrug laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 22 8:28 pm

Kitten Corner > Help name me!

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 5:58pm PST 
RASCAL!!!!! it's unisex. mom suggested that to your grandmom on human networking sitesmile. or TC for top cat since you fight with your littermates for the teat!laugh out loud snagglepuss? jack? bandit?
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Jun 10 7:59 am

Behavior & Training > Leaving Your Cat for 1/2 Year?

Purred: Thu May 21, '09 4:57pm PST 
my childhood kitty pudge remembered me long after i moved out of my parents, even being senile. he would perk right up and be kitten-like. that was with monthly visits. my husband was gone for a year (he was deployed to iraq) and killer remembered him. when he shipped anything home, she would smell him on the items and be all over it. and she is a mama's girl!!! it'll be tough, but you will be remembered.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 29 12:28 pm

Cat Health > is picking up a grown cat by the back of the neck dangerous?

Purred: Fri May 15, '09 3:42am PST 
i am also a stepmother, and i don't care about that when it comes to animal abuse. [side note, i've practically raised him but i did not always have carte blanche]. my stepson ws 5 when i got killer and spike. under no circumstances was he allowed to pick them up!!! especially spike because he was a baby. with spike i would sit him down and put him on his lap. he'll be 8 and he's still not allowed to pick the girls up. if they are sitting next to him, he'll try to move them to his lap. if they fidget, he's not allowed to restrain them. as far as scruffing i and only i do it. i know the proper way and time. bath time (but they are usually standing in the tub) and in morti's case, she turns into a bucking broncolaugh out loud or if they are in danger. so yeah ixnay on the scruffay.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 18 9:34 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > The AWLMC Presents American Feline Idol! (Maryland)

Purred: Wed May 6, '09 4:43pm PST 
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 6 4:43 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.