Close X

Postings by Tigger

GO!

(Page 1 of 102: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Kally Kat is an Angel now. September 18th 2007 - April 8th 2016
Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '16 3:38pm PST 
So very sorry - I so wish that things were working better on this site. We send many hugs & purrs to you at this awful time. Fly free sweet KallyKatlittle angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by FLYHTEAS ÆTHELING, Wed 10:46 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Tigger

Purred: Tue Mar 1, '16 3:50pm PST 
purrs for those kits in need, purrs for those of us that are still around. Here is a purr for Catster - GET WELL SOON CATSTER!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > My sister has gone mad

Tigger

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '16 2:14pm PST 
Maizy sits at the extra kitchen chair with Momma, The Dad & Nana - waiting to see if she is going to get anything (if they have salmon or chicken) And they actually will give her some - not bad stuff though, but I bet she would eat just about anything she should not have. big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ♥Sam, Mar 9 12:55 pm

Tigger

Purred: Wed Feb 3, '16 6:45am PST 
keeping the faith that there are actually still kits around - hope you are all well, and purrs for any kit that is not feeling well.
purrpurrpurr

miss you all...
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Cat Health > Squamous cell carcinoma

Tigger

Purred: Thu Dec 17, '15 3:05pm PST 
It is hard to feel so helpless in a situation like that. I am so glad to hear the Meemers got to go to peace at home. I wish something like this was around when I had to take my dog in - traumatic for him & us. YOu gave her love & as much time as possible, comfortably. What a wonderful gift to give. Wishing you peace at this difficult time.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Dec 17 3:05 pm

Cat Health > A lump?
Tigger

Purred: Thu Dec 17, '15 2:56pm PST 
PLease post what you find out. It could be so many things, that it is good you are going to the vet.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Dec 17 2:56 pm

Tigger

Purred: Mon Oct 26, '15 2:19pm PST 
Checking in again & sending the purrs. We are not on FB, and we are stubbornly staying right here! PURRS TO ALL OUR PALS - purrpurrpurr
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Tigger

Purred: Thu Oct 8, '15 3:26pm PST 
yes it sure is sad that it seems like a ghost town around here...but we still are sending purrs to kits that need them, always...purrpurrpurrpurrhughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Tigger

Purred: Tue Sep 22, '15 1:50pm PST 
jus stopping in to purr for any-cat that needs it
purrpurrpurrpurr
the kitty-quartet
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > R.I.P. Nugget
Tigger

Purred: Tue Sep 22, '15 1:49pm PST 
So very sorry for your loss of Nugget. He is a beautiful orangey boy. Sometimes things happen, and there is no reasoning behind it. You got to spend time with him, and he knows that you love him. Please do not blame yourself for an accident that happened. I know it hurts so very much, but with the connection you had with him, you surely feel it in your heart that he would not want you to blame yourself. He will be there with you always, your angel-cat. Sending you purrs & virtual hugs. huglittle angelrainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sundance, Sep 24 9:48 pm

(Page 1 of 102: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.