Postings by Gabby

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Cat Health > Black whisker?
Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Thu Nov 10, '11 8:08pm PST 
I've got all white whiskers but one black "eyebrow" whisker !
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Nandi, Jan 13 1:58 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sad News for Catsters & Furiends
Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Sat Sep 17, '11 12:15pm PST 
Oh Morty, I was so sad to hear that Michelle crossed the Rainbow Bridge, but I do feel better knowing that she has pawsome Angels like you surrounding her in your love and keeping her company. I'm relieved too that my Uncle Toulouse has a home with a friend he likes and where he can tell Mitchell stories of his Mom and their love.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by MacIntosh, Sep 20 9:44 am

Grooming > OMG - Furminator - endless process or what???

Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Sun Aug 21, '11 8:28pm PST 
The Furminator does an amazing job of removing the undercoat. (If used over-zealously it can nearly remove all the undercoat, leaving a *sparse* looking fur.)
I am a never ending groom job.

We use the furminator about once a week on me, the zoom groom and a wire 'paddle' slant brush or a mid gap teethed metal comb on me in between.
(I don't like the wire brush or the furminator on my stomach)
The furminator is fantastic for *teething* out little starter mats. (and my cotton candy fur loves to try to mat up)
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by KuJu Ku , Aug 22 5:37 am

Kitten Corner > Weird coloration

Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 11:28am PST 
You are a very pretty kitty. I notice you listed your coloring as Cameo (That's my coloring)
It's somewhat hard to tell from your single picture, but I think we look similar. I tend to look more *pinkish* on a pink blanket. Kind of a camouflage effect.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Olive, Nov 28 7:51 pm

Grooming > Dirty Bum... what to do

Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Wed Mar 17, '10 6:52pm PST 
If you see a groomer you can ask for a hygienic clip on the medium/long haired.

I get my furry pants clippered with Papa's hair clipper. It's got several clipper guards in differing lengths that will only cut the hair to a specific centimeter measurement.
In addition to providing an even length clipping, the clipper guards also ensure that the blades of the clipper never touch any skin.

It makes cleaning my furry pants easier and quicker for everyone involved.
I never quite got the full lesson from MomCat on how to clean up my own butt.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shadrach, Apr 2 9:06 am

Behavior & Training > Telephone cat
Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 10:50pm PST 
I am so accustomed to my human family talking to me, that when one of them is one the phone talking - I'm sure that they're talking to *me*

I will come from wherever I've been to rub on them and talk back to them.
I can hear my humans talking, but I can't see any other person there to whom they could be talking with... So they must be talking to me, right?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Al Hirt, Mar 12 1:54 pm

Kitten Corner > What color am I? Plus kitten size question!

Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Wed Sep 16, '09 6:45pm PST 
My coloration is listed as "Cameo" in my paperwork from my original family. Our family vet who is a Feline Practitioner, published feline geneticist and contributing author of "Robinson's Genetics For Cat Breeders And Veterinarians" never corrected that assessment of my coloring.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Boris, Oct 18 5:45 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:31pm PST 
Gabby giggles to see so many cats covered in bar-b-q sauce. She whispers to Morty that the more 'ginger' a cat the luckier he or she is.
The sauce blends in more.
Guido is eating the red white and blue meatballs! Chef Rooster must be here too!
Oh and there's Dewey and Oliver!
Happy Birthday Rocky and Dusty!
[notify]

» There has since been 323 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 9:48am PST 
Gabby sighs. She loves when MAK is close to her. The warmth of his fur is so comforting. This New York is like a heaven she thinks.
Morty drives their horse and carriage with a steady paw and practiced skill. The trees on either side of the path are in full summer green creating almost a canopy over them.

A light breeze rustles their leaves and the sunlight peeks through in patches.
She is glad that someone has taken their picture because this is a moment that she wants never to forget.
[notify]

» There has since been 371 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Gabby

Magnificence

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 9:34am PST 
Gabby is not at all embarrassed to not know about horse and buggy thingies and Mak was oh so kind and didn't make her feel stupid about not knowing.

How gallant too, to take my paw and help me into the carriage she thinks. I didn't even need to ask (and that step looked a little high and I am not a great climber.)

I keep being surprised by MAK too she thinks. But it's wonderful !!! Every time we are together I learn something new and interesting about him.
I never knew he could control a horse from a carriage.

Then she realizes that she had been speaking out loud and not just thinking to herself.
Her eyes grow wide and she blushes.
[notify]

» There has since been 374 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.