Postings by Sootball

GO!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Severe Itching & Scratching
Sootball

I am so cute,- scratch my belly- mol

Purred: Thu Jun 6, '13 9:12pm PST 
Have you wiped out anything make her scratch her ears? I have had to use "Ilum Ear Drops" I order it from Pet Shed.http://www.petshed.com/item/troy-ilium-ear-drops
"Unique Features of Ilium Ear Drops 0.68 oz:
Ear cleaner for dogs and cats
Formulated to remove necrotic tissue, debris and wax
Effectively treats against pet ear mites, bacterial and fungal infections
Can safely clean moist, waxy and smelly canine or feline ears
Useful treatment for minor bacterial and yeast infections
Active ingredients: Lactic Acid and Salycylic Acid
Easy-to-use plastic bottle with nozzle tip
Directions for Use
Instil 4-8 drops in the ear twice daily for 4-7 days.

YOU PAY $4.95"
We have to use it every year at the house. There is a lot more info on there web site. No Meowma does NOT work for them...
I had to start using "Comfortis" along with all 3 of our dogs.
Best of luck and please keep us apprised as to how things go.
cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 11 5:41 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cat Feeding Questions
Sootball

Purred: Tue Apr 30, '13 10:32pm PST 
Did you all know that the NEW Nutro Natural Choice wet, is ALL GRAIN FREE now?happy dance
Meowma bought us all some and WOW! We LOVE the new Crunchy Loaf, Salmon and Duck!
All of the Dry food is wheat and gluten free. We all LOVE the GRAIN FREE
Duck and Potato dry!
hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Apr 30 10:32 pm

Cat Health > Nutri Cal for cats

Sootball

Purred: Thu Apr 11, '13 5:42pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear those results.cry
I hope that you find something that you will eat.

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Apr 11 5:42 pm

Food & Nutrition > Help! Having trouble putting weight on our rescue!

Sootball

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:17am PST 
I would have to agree with the Kitten food idea. I was a very tiny kitten when Meowma found me. I would scarf down a whole can of Nutro Max Kitten, and still want more! So she bought me the Max Kitten dry and that did the trick. I was never scarfing down my wet after that. Now just look at me. I am 10 -12 lbs and not an ounce of fat on me at all! My Vet Ladies just love me! Even though you are older, well no longer a kitten, I would still start out with a kitten food and once start to gain weight,cut back and go to the Adult Max Cat Chicken food. Meowma has been feeding Nutro for over 24 years now.That is why she asked to work part time for them, doing the in store demos and such. Best of luck and remember that 1 lb is like 5 lbs in a person and it may take time. Please keep us informed as to how things go. cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Louis Quatorze (1996-2012), Jan 13 11:56 pm

Cat Health > Obesity?!

Sootball

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 9:38pm PST 
I am glad things seem to be working out better now. Just remember that 1 lb in a Human is like 5lbs for us cats. So long as you are losing weight slowly, that is fine. But it could also be a medical problem and that you need to see your Vet about. Please keep us all advised as to how things keep going. Keep up the good work way to go Us extra toe kitties stick together!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Aug 24 9:38 pm

Food & Nutrition > kittens are eating us out of house and home!
Sootball

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 1:35am PST 
When Meowma rescued me, I was eating so much wet food, she thought I was gunna pop! But I was NEVER satisfied and always cried for more! I did NOT have any of those nasty worms or anything like that.eek
So Meowma decided to put down some Dry Kitten food and boy did that make a big difference. I scarfed down my wet Kitten Food, but having the Dry Kitten Food sure helped me. Meowma thinks that since the "Big Cats" all hunt at night, we all got and still get our wet food at night. Now I know we are all fed differently and all, but that is what worked with me! So just do what works best for you!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Apr 27 1:35 am

Food & Nutrition > Treats!

Sootball

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '12 12:31am PST 
We all LOVE our Feline Chicken Greenies! Meowma has to put then in a glass jelly jar, to keep us away from them! mol Our 16 year old Pug still Loves his Senior doggy ones also!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Coconut, May 23 2:37 pm

Cat Health > Eosinophilic Granuloma Complex in Cats - Rodent Ulcer, Eosinophilic plaque & indolent ulcer

Sootball

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '12 1:01am PST 
Meowma now knows just what I have and what other cats here have asked about! Our Vet Lady was over at the house to drop some meds off for our 16 yr old pug and Meowma asked her as she was going out the door, to check my neck. Dr Tiff told he I had that huge long name! eek
So she went to check it out and found that a different name is a Rodent Ulcer! YUCK is all she had to say when she found out just what one is! Dr. Tiff said Mom can use the same steroid cream she uses for her contact dermatitis..How lucky is that? Now mom needs to find out what caused me to get this thing on my right shoulder! But now we know what my Brofur Mac's Cat had when he was adopted... the same dang thing!
One thing we have learned is that is is not contagious! This is where she found the info;
http://www.cat-world.com.au/eosinophilic-granuloma-complex
S o if any of you come down with a slick wet spot, that looks like ringworm and does not respond like ringworm,you might want to ask your Vet about a Rodent Ulcer!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maizy , Mar 6 7:12 am

Cat Health > Worried about Shadowfax

Sootball

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '12 2:09am PST 
From one black and white kitty to another, Please let us all know what your Vet had to say. I hope everything is alright.
cat on moon
welcome
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Jan 27 2:09 am

Cat Health > Feeling very defeated... -- Long Vent
Sootball

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 11:45pm PST 
Awesome news! Yes eating is always good
but you gotta poop too and both
are always the best news!

cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Jan 10 11:45 pm

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.