Postings by Miss Puff

GO!

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Food Bowls
Miss Puff

carma works,- wish I never- chaced Meow

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 12:53am PST 
Be very careful using plastic, it can cause all sorts of problems . Check that it is PBA free. Plastic can cause upper respiratory infections and acne on our chins. It can also have other allergic causing problems. Plastic can also harbor a lot of bacteria. Meowma uses only stainless steel or ceramic/ glass dishes.
But sometimes she uses a Rubbermaid, PBA Free dish. mol Best of luck. You may want to try a thrift store as they are usually cheaper.
cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Beepers, Nov 1 8:15 am

Food & Nutrition > Need Recommendations on wet food
Miss Puff

Purred: Tue Sep 24, '13 1:13am PST 
Did you know that ALL of the new Nutro Natural Choice wet food, are ALL Grain Free?
Best part is, that if you do do not like the food, you can rinse out the tin and return it / them to the store and get a complete refund. cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kaylee & Amelia, Oct 3 6:08 am

Cat Health > Little boy ate dryer sheet

Miss Puff

Purred: Tue May 28, '13 5:54pm PST 
well I am glad things look to be ok so far. I had to get an attachment for my
washer. It lets liquid softener out and I do not have to watch over the washer to add the liquid. We have a Yellow Lab,(DOG) who likes to grab and chew on dryer sheets too. dog You might want to see about doing the same thing.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, May 28 9:30 pm

Food & Nutrition > what kind of can cat is best

Miss Puff

Purred: Tue Apr 9, '13 3:34am PST 
Right now at Petsmart, they have the new Nutro Natural Choice, 3 oz cans for $1.00 each. ALL of the canned food is GRAIN FREE! The Soft and Chunky loaf, are my faves!
We all LOVE the Adult Chunky Loaf Salmon & Duck dinner. I have not seen the Soft Loaf at any of the stores as of yet. We do not get a lot of fish in our food normally. But Meowma did buy us a bag of the new Natural Choice Grain Free, Duck and Potato. Mom put it down in a small dish and when she went back in to the kitchen, it was ALL GONE! She was like, where did it go so fast? mol
Yes Meowma does work part time for Nutro, but she has been feeding Nutro for 24 years.cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Badger, Apr 19 1:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > Tuna Recall

Miss Puff

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 12:14am PST 
OMC! Tks for letting us all know. I will make sure and let my friends know!
Meowma gives us the tuna juice all of the time. eek
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Miss Puff , Mar 9 12:14 am

Food & Nutrition > My cat always seems hungry.
Miss Puff

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 9:24pm PST 
Romeo, you are quiet right. They are "Suggested" feeding guide lines.
I know that on there dog food bags, Nutro has drawings or sketches, of body types.
All of us, kittens and cats are all different and have different body types and metabolisms. So we all need or require more or less then some others do. All 4 of us are free fed. Not one of us is over weight and all of us are healthy.

kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Miss Puff , Feb 12 9:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > My cat always seems hungry.

Miss Puff

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 4:21pm PST 
Well when I was younger, my family said I had a pin head... But Meowma said that I was just "cobby". That means that I am just a small frame kitty. It is normal. What has your vet person said about your weight? Meowma has been feeding Nutro wet and dry for over 24 years now. She has had 3 cats live to be 22 years old and one who reached 19, all on Nutro Max Dry. None of us have ever had to go to our vet for any kind of health related problems ever. Smokey-Joe was the first kitty who lived to be 22. She looked a lot like you. We are all free fed and can can go outside when ever we want. We have a big doggy door and it is hard for Meowma to keep us from going out of it. But since I am now a bit older, I have decided to be more of a house cat. Now as for what is on the bag or can of food, it is just a recommendation. If you are still hungry and at a good weight, you should be able to have more to eat, IMO.Because we are all happy and healthy , Meowma asked to work part time for Nutro. She does those in store demos and such, part time. I would recommend that you try the Max Cat, Fish or Chicken.We all love the Roasted Chicken! Best of luck on your choice and if you ever have any questions, please give me a holler.
welcome
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Miss Puff , Feb 12 9:24 pm

Cat Health > Haven't been here since June-2010 ):

Miss Puff

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:56am PST 
Meowma and I are so sorry for your great loss! I would also recommend that you talk to this vet, after the meeting. I do not know how long this vet has been in business or where she works . Some vets are all about the money and some are just to young or too old to know any better. But since you knew her the best,you knew there was something more going on. I am so sorry that she did not listen to you sooner. But welcome back and when the time is right, maybe another lost sole, will find you again and bring happiness back to your life!
welcomehug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Natasha, Jan 11 3:59 pm

Cat Health > Cat has worm in poo, why type of worm is this and what do I do?

Miss Puff

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 10:42pm PST 
I agree with Muse,If it is not tapeworms, then round and hook worms can be bad.
I would suggest that you go to your vet and find out what kind of worm that may be.
Best of luck and plz keep us all informed as to what happens.
welcome
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Amber, Dec 1 12:38 pm

Cat Health > Cat Suddenly Not Shedding his Outer Claw Layer
Miss Puff

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 7:26pm PST 
I am 12 years old and still like to play and scratch things, mostly wood.
Please make sure you are getting enough fatty acids in your food, as it could help with your toe nails. I will not let Meow touch my toe nails. mol My Brofur Sootball, has extra toes and he will sit in her lap while she trims them...
Best of luck and I also like the idea of your owner, removing them for you.
You can also ask your Vet person about this, if it does not get any better.
Best of luck,
Please let us know how things go.
hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Amber, Dec 1 1:09 pm

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.