GO!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Pal or no pal?
Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Thu Dec 13, '12 11:24am PST 
Look into adopting a senior cat, near the age of your cat. Senior cats are always the last taken at a shelter or rescue. And, the shelter or rescue can know if they are good with other cats, etc. etc. You will be doing your cat and the one who adopts you a big favor.

Good Luck....

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 15 12:36 am

Food & Nutrition > Stainless Steel Cat dish
Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '12 6:42am PST 
We found some real stainless steel ones in the Pet Department at Wal-Mart. If I remember, they cost about $3.95 - this was a good size dish to use as a water bowl.

For china bowls, just go to housewares, it is much cheaper.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 11:46 am

Senior Cats > Worried about my Edison

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '12 8:14am PST 
Sorry we do not have enough experience to tell you what might be wrong with Edison, but we can and do send MASSIVE amounts of purrs and prayers for him. There are so many others on CATSTER who are very well informed about cat health, and have experience with older cats and could give some advice, suggestions.

Keep us posted, we all understand your concern.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Mar 27 10:26 am

Laws & Legislation > Outlaw Vanity Tattoos for Cats!

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Mon Feb 27, '12 6:43am PST 
We signed also!!! Just when you think you have heard of all the stupid things humans can do.........

Good Morning Bump and furmily.....

[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 3:22 pm

Kitten Corner > I feel like a mean mom!

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 6:57am PST 
You sound like you are doing everthing to get them used to each other, and we can't wait to meet your new furry family member when you make her a CATSTER page!!! Yes, the little furballs can make us feel SO guilty at times like this, but in no time Ben will be playing with his new sister.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 7:48 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New show "My Cat from He**"
Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Thu Jan 19, '12 6:44am PST 
Tasha: We missed the show Saturday night. But a man who shoots things at a cat, thinks it is okay, and you said the litter box was dirty beyond belief...UGH!!! this guy does not sound like a candidate for "Father of The Year"!!! Our meowmy is glad she missed this one...she would have wanted to hit that idiot with something!! Hope he makes some "follow up" visits to this home. Especially after the baby is born. We can just picture the cat going up to sniff the baby and that creep hitting him. In another Forum we regularly post to "Fake Cats", their is a family with two cats and a 14 month old girl, who the mom and dad are teaching how to pet and act around the cats, and they all get along fine.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by , Mar 15 11:22 am

Kitten Corner > *shudder* WORMS.

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 8:34am PST 
Well, now that you know what type of worm it is, and have medication hopefully this will clear things up. Good luck, Louisiana Kitties and humans!!!

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 11 8:34 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 6:30am PST 
Our meowmy likes that one Sterling, thanks for sharing.....

The New Orleans Kittiesway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 8:29 pm

Cat Health > could this be a health issue?

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Thu Dec 29, '11 9:38am PST 
Welllll......must confess I have NEVER watched any sort of sporting event (well the Kentucy Derby a couple of times), and the ONLY reason I have any idea of what the New Orleans Saints football team is doing, is because it on the front page of the local newspaper, and talked about at work. But if your team (Dallas) is in the playoffs, I do wish them good luck also....MOL...MOL..

[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 5:58 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > I want you to know my story
Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '11 1:51pm PST 
We are so glad you found a safe, loving, furrever home. It is the best thing any cat (or dog) could want. We visted your page and left you a present.

The New Orleans Kittieswavewelcome
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 10:39 am

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.