Postings by Camille

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Kitten Corner > What color am I?
Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 4:21pm PST 
She is a beautiful blue-cream Classic Tabby!(meaning her markings are swirls). My cat is just ticked which narrows down her heritage considerably but still can't pin it down completely.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Camille, Feb 9 4:21 pm

Cat Health > So confused about vaccines
Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Sun Nov 1, '09 11:28am PST 
Absolutely get a rabies shot. I caught a bat that got inside last summer and boy ,was I glad my people gave me a rabies shot four days before. I never go outside ,wouldn't be interested but you never know what could slip inside and with my hunting instincts I couldn't resist. Camille and Allison
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Camille, Nov 1 11:28 am

Abyssinian > Any Aby Crosses Here?

Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Tue Oct 13, '09 10:43am PST 
apparently there are more purebreed abys than mixes!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Abigail, Jun 3 6:38 pm

Abyssinian > Any Aby Crosses Here?

Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Fri Oct 9, '09 12:50pm PST 
hi, I am Camille and I am most likely an aby -cross and I look very similar to you guys. My mistress came to that conclusion mainly based on my personality and I am also a good watchcat. Flicker has a site on Ticked tabbies and I have about two pages of pictures posted of me there,too. I am a four year-old shelter cat. I also earned my huntress badge by killing a bat that got into the house. Aizilyn@Camilee
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Abigail, Jun 3 6:38 pm

Behavior & Training > Aggressive Cat, HELP!

Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 3:01pm PST 
I would still have the vet look at him cause it could be a disorder of some sort,if it full-blown feline hyperaesthesia,it is expensive to treat and untreated doesn't end pretty but it could also be a brain tumor in which case,there not much of an alternative. Aizilyn
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ♥ TT ♥, Jun 11 7:48 am

Behavior & Training > Domestic Cat Suddenly Very Violent
Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Fri May 29, '09 10:07am PST 
I am thinking along the lines of hyperaesthesia too but you didn't notice her fur being up so I am not sure. hypereasthesia is also called rolling skin disorder because literally their skin becomes alive and begins to roll uncontrollaby and it is not something you could ever miss,my neighbors cat midnight developed it. My cat Camille 's fur will sometimes twitch on her back but it is nothing compared to Midnight. It is characterized by fits of intense ,frenectic activity ,pupils become absolutely enormous wide and wild-eyed and lasts for five-to ten minutes and then stopps as suddenly as it started with the cat becomeing very calm again. Definately ,some heavy duty-testing is in order. let us know what happens and good luck. Aizilyn
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Faith *Bridge Angel*, Jun 19 4:54 am

Choosing the Right Cat > What Breed am i?

Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 9:05pm PST 
She is right .it is incredibly hard to nail down if they are a mixed breed. I discovered our last cat was Mau but that was only because of the telltale belly flap that is unique only to Maus so that was an easy one. I have a ticked moggie with white but she could be aby,burmese,bengal,tonkinese,asian.burmillan or even selkirk rex,(also carry ticking gene) to name few! Camille and Aizilyn
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Spike, Mar 8 9:56 am

Behavior & Training > Is living in 1 room depressing?

Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:49pm PST 
depends on the cat,I live in one room mainly with lots and lots of windows to patrol the whole woodsy back area but my people also pretty much live in this room year round. the computer is there and the big screen tv,its a 31 inch screen. If they are in the kitchen I can get on the bed of one of my persons and be very close and peek out at the deck through the window. At night I can play and keep watch in the hallway which covers all the doors if someone enters who doesn't belong ,they have to get past me and the bat didn't last july, I caught it first. It didn't have the chance to get to anyone before I killed it . Lately , with the cold I just curl up with my mistress at night and I bring in my catnip mouses with me when I am done my covorting. camille and aizilyn
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Mar 3 8:00 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need Advice on Feral Kittens!

Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '09 10:41am PST 
That is very good advice in the last post ,just go slow ,we have had feral kittens in shelter where I volunteer. talking to them very gently works and I usually just start by petting their foreheads(also read somewhere that calms them) after that a few times ,You can start petting them gentlyto mid-back and shoulders. I have found in that way they seem to get socialized pretty fast,on the other hand I am not sure those cats are COMPLETELY feral. Camille and Aizilyn
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Tabitha, Apr 9 11:29 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My kitty wasn\'t gainning weight
Camille

acrobactic

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '09 10:26am PST 
I would get all together, reciept and all and get your own vet involved if need be and get in their face. You paid to get her and you should get your own vet anyways and threaten them with a lawyer,bring one if you can. Talk about making someone crazy and nervous,you paid and you have every right to know what's up. It is your kitty at this point so be a pain in the ass if you have too. Camille&Aizilyn This is why I chose to deal with the humane society rather than petsmart or anyone else.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lady, Mar 7 8:55 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.