Postings by Misty

GO!

Food & Nutrition > What cat food do you feed your cats?

Misty

practically- perfect in every- way

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 4:38am PST 
I have one kitty who will only eat dry food and one that will only eat wet!!!!I feed Misty applaws dry, royalcanin indoor cat and purina one indoor formula.All have low odour low hairball and are good to prevent urinary tract infections.Louis eats purina gourmet sachets.
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Dec 11 9:56 pm

Ragdoll > Mommy says I'm a ragdoll, is she right?
Misty

Purred: Mon Apr 27, '09 10:36am PST 
Actually I know you can't claim a pedigree without proof as has been said above however I think you are a ragdoll. You look like a ragdoll in colour coat and build and your eyes look blue to me. Not only that reading your page you sound exactly like me in personality and temperament and that is an important part of our breeds charm and uniqueness as any ragdoll owner will tell you. I am sure pedigree or not your mommy really loves you lots, we are pretty fantastic aren't we.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Darwin, Oct 16 7:52 pm

European Burmese > European Burmese cats

Misty

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 1:17pm PST 
Hi Scruffy, in the UK you would be classed as an Asian cat same background and personality as a burmese but a broader range of colours. I have just been to choose a kitten from a breeder of both types and one Asian was so cute and looked just like you but I was picked by a blue burmese boy and will collect him in 4 weeks as a friend for my wonderful ragdoll girl .It was the chatty loving temperament you describe that drew me to the breed and as a soon to be new owner of this breed Catster is a great way to meet other owners and share stories and problems. Hope to speak to you again when I get my boy.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 5:37 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.