GO!

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote for Snowball!

Snowball the- cat

Actress with a- lot of Meow- power!

Purred: Thu Jan 22, '09 12:06pm PST 
Hi Friends,

My cat Snowball has a 1 in 5 chance in appearing in a Superbowl Commercial this year! She is my deaf, rescue kitty and has come a long way in her short feline life. She is my special girl and I would love to see her commercial aired during the Superbowl (how cool would that be?). I need your help! Please vote for her commercial at: www.voteforthecat.com

-Her commercial is called "The Chase." I hope you enjoy and please tell all your cat loving friends to vote for Snowball's commercial! Voting ends 1/25/09!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 22 4:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Snowball gets a happy ending...
Snowball the- cat

Purred: Thu Jan 22, '09 12:05pm PST 
Hi Friends,

My cat Snowball has a 1 in 5 chance in appearing in a Superbowl Commercial this year! She is my deaf, rescue kitty and has come a long way in her short feline life. She almost died from a virus when she was a kitten. She is my very special girl and I would love to see her commercial aired during the Superbowl (how cool would that be?). I need your help! Please vote for her commercial at: www.voteforthecat.com
-Her commercial is called "The Chase." I hope you enjoy and please tell all your cat loving friends to vote for Snowball's commercial! Voting ends 1/25/09!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 12:05 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Snowball in a Superbowl Commercial!!!

Snowball the- cat

Purred: Thu Jan 22, '09 12:03pm PST 
Hi Friends,

My cat Snowball has a 1 in 5 chance in appearing in a Superbowl Commercial this year! She is my deaf rescue kitty and has come a long way in her short feline life. She is my special girl and I would love to see her commercial aired during the Superbowl (how cool would that be?). I need your help! Please vote for her commercial at: www.voteforthecat.com -Her commercial is called "The Chase." I hope you enjoy and please tell all your cat loving friends to vote for Snowball's commercial! Voting ends 1/25/09!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 23 8:45 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.