Postings by Xena Princess Warrior DG#23

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Behavior & Training > I'm new, and have a big problem
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Purred: Sat Dec 28, '13 9:03pm PST 
some cats just never get along, I have my Moms cats now because my Mom died. She was never around other cats, she came here to live with us about 3 years ago, she went after my sweet mellow Zeke and not stays in our extra room. She can't be out with my other cats she goes after them and she hates my dog...so some cats no matter what you do will not be friends and you just may have to accept that....

Now my daughter is dealing with this same problem with 3 males all fixed...the newest came for a hoarders home, we think he had to fight for everything all his short life...now she keeps him in her room and her other 2 out and then she changes places hoping they will smell each other and start to get along, but so far no luck.

Good Luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Xena Princess Warrior DG#23, Dec 28 9:03 pm

Senior Cats > Wellness Good for Seniors?

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 7:40pm PST 
I eat wellness too, but never the beef I don't like it, but like the others! we have been eating Wellness for years and have never had any problems...
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beep, Jun 10 7:41 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Mon May 20, '13 4:39pm PST 
I am purring and praying for my Tully along with my family. My handsome Tully your honey bunny has you in her thoughts and prayers...be well my sweetkissing
[notify]

» There has since been 329 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 3:08pm PST 
we haven't been here for a while and we are so very sad to hear of all the kitties that made their journey...we are purring and praying for them and their families.

We are praying for all that are sick and not doing well..hope they get better and feel better soon.hug

Sending lots of hugs from all of us
[notify]

» There has since been -19931.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 2:21pm PST 
Oh Charlie we are all gathered around purring & praying for you, our hope is you will be Ok and walk around again. We know our angel QT will be there watching over you while you have your surgery, holding our paw.

hugs and purrshug
[notify]

» There has since been -19751.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Purred: Sun Dec 9, '12 3:48pm PST 
We are burring and praying for all in need and let you all know that even though we are not always here you all are in our thoughts and prayers.hug
[notify]

» There has since been -19623.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '12 2:03pm PST 
We are purring very hard for Midnight!little angel We know that all of our angels are watching over her

purrs and hugs
[notify]

» There has since been -19581.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs and POTP for all in the path of Sandy

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '12 5:15pm PST 
We are so happy to see more of our friends are checking in,we are glad they are all OK. Know that we are all still purring and praying for everyone affected by Sandy...hope to hear from more of our catster friends!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 5 8:02 pm

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:48pm PST 
Thank you for the update Novi, we have been so worried about all of our friends...we will continue to pray for them all and hope that they will get there electricity back soon...

Sending lots of hugs and love to all of our friends.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 5 8:02 pm

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 8:48am PST 
We are glad to hear from you Tate and you are OK...we too are so worried about Kaci & her family...also all of our friends in NY...we are all purring and Mom has been praying that they are all OK...she was watching the news last night in it sure looked bad in NY...now we all just have to wait and hope we hear from our friends soon..

Please all of you on the east coast please take care, be safe and know we are praying for you all to be safe.

Sending lots of hugs from us and QT sends angel hugs.

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 5 8:02 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.