Postings by Mugsy

GO!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > 12 Days of Catmas
Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 4:06am PST 
Mol! Chief, that was the best 12 Days of Christmas I efur heard, I was singing along as I read it! happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 28 3:24 am

What I Love About Catster > Question about Friends
Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 8:53am PST 
Thank you Backstep, I've never noticed a phrase like that in red before. Maybe I've never requested to someone who is already my friend!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mugsy, Oct 28 8:53 am

Plus Contests > Question about the worlds coolest comp.

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 7:02am PST 
I won last year in the best climber category. I'm from Canada, and they gave me some Zealies (I don't remember exactly how many), and a Catster Plus subscription ( which I already had), and a $25 gift certificate to Petsmart to be used online....I made a shopping cart list and went to pay, and I couldn't get the coupon code to work! frown
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Nov 23 12:25 pm

What I Love About Catster > Question about Friends

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 6:51am PST 
I have been wunnering about this for a while: If we find a cat or family of cats that we would like to have fur friends, how do we know if they are already friends wif us? (cause we have so many we furget!)

When sending a friend request, it asks if this cat is already a friend click here?....but if they were why would we be sending anofur request?? So if we send it, and they are already our friends, do they get added again? The number of friends that we have always goes up when it's been accepted though.

Do I have you furs confused? thinking

Also, I wish there was a way to see if they are already our friends without searching through our endless list of friends to find them.

Can any fur make this easier fur me, maybe I am missing something! shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mugsy, Oct 28 8:53 am

Behavior & Training > New puppy

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 1:26pm PST 
Was wondering if Fozzie is playing yet? Have you introduced them slowly?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mugsy, Oct 1 1:26 pm

Laws & Legislation > What would you do?
Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 1:19pm PST 
She should have known they were going to drill her with questions concerning the cat. Maybe it was her boyfriend/husbands cat and didn't like it, so she used this as an excuse to get it out of the house! (just a crazy guess) Owning a cat you have to take the chance you will get scratched or bitten. Duh? Plus, these days they take things too far....when I was a kid I had bad scratches and bites from our outdoor cats all the time. None of them vaccinated for anything, I never saw a Doctor, I was always fine, and no one knew any different.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 2 6:16 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Is Precious Cat the best there is or are there better litters out there?

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Tue Sep 27, '11 5:20pm PST 
I agree with Cosmo Star. Swheat Scoop is made entirely of wheat. It clumps good, and leaves absolutely no odor, and not one bit of dust. You can flush the pee if you wish also.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mugsy, Sep 27 5:20 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 12:26pm PST 
I have recieved a couple of odd comments on one of my pictures. One was purred by Dotty (no picture) and says "my story was really informative, thanks." - I don't recall any story I wrote like this.
The other one was purred by...just a bunch of letters and numbers, and the comment was the same. Does anyone know of this happening to them, and what the heck is going on with it?? thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 433.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Raw Food Diet > Pookie caught & ate a mouse!

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Sat Jun 11, '11 6:00pm PST 
I sometimes will catch the odd mouse outside and just toss it around and play with it. Mom always catches me when the mouse is already dead. So she lets me have my fun for a while and then tosses it away. But once she came to get the mouse from me and discovered I'd eaten the head off! Now she watches more closely. confused
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lola, Jun 13 10:58 am

Cats and a Clean Home > world's best cat litter
Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Sat Apr 2, '11 5:24pm PST 
We use Swheat Scoop! It is all natural made with wheat. No dust, no odour. Flushable too. It clumps but not quite as good as the clay kind, but mom doesn't mind.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Allie, Jul 17 2:28 pm

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.