Postings by Sophie

GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Cat Health > UTI/Health Meter cat litter
Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 7:11pm PST 
Hi Petra, I have never used this before, but am curious as well as to whether it will show the ph values of the urine fairly accurately. The only problem will be switching to a different litter, as some cats don't take so well to change. thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shadow, Feb 19 10:58 am

Cat Health > Oh no not another allergy/EGC cat!
Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Sun Nov 20, '11 6:03pm PST 
Aaawww Harley, purrs to you and hope that your Mom finds some answers soon. That lip looks painful! frown
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Blackberry, Dec 9 4:19 am

Food & Nutrition > Purina One smart blend canned cat food

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Thu Nov 3, '11 3:36pm PST 
Thanks PAWS, looks like my mommie needs to check out the Daves brand canned cat food. That is one of the only ones that we haven't tried yet. We are always on the lookout for a canned cat food that I will eat besides fancy feast, lol! wink
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bellsnickles, Nov 3 9:40 pm

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Wed Nov 2, '11 6:11am PST 
Hi guys, wave Yes, Tigger, I am still on the prowl for a better canned food that Sophie will eat since we are currently eating the fancy feast "classic" varieties that contain no glutens. If anyone is interested, I paid $.60 a can for the purina one smart blend, but only went for the pate varieties since the gravy flavors all contained glutens. Overall, to be a grocery store variety, I guess this formula isn't so bad, but I would still love to get Sophie to eat a healthier choice. She will nibble at Natural balance turkey and gibblets, so occasionally I will throw in one of those in her diet. I agree Tigger, this will drive you crazy at times getting these babies to eat what is good for them. Ggrrrr! shrug
By the way, I still haven't tried Daves, have you?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bellsnickles, Nov 3 9:40 pm

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '11 5:43pm PST 
Wow, that is very useful information Gummi, thanks for your help! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Bellsnickles, Nov 3 9:40 pm

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '11 4:28pm PST 
Thank you Gummi, all responses are very helpful! I didn't give the added color a thought. Is there such a thing as too many omegas in the diet? I ask this only because you hear such good things about the omegas in pet care. It is really nice for some one to analyze this canned food formula to point out things that we are not aware of. Thanks again! happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bellsnickles, Nov 3 9:40 pm

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '11 3:56pm PST 
I was in the grocery store recently and noticed a new canned cat food on the shelf. When looking at the ingredient list, I noticed that it did not contain any glutens (at least the pate variety doesn't), however, it contains something called corn oil. Does anyone here know how healthy/unhealthy corn oil is for cats? I noticed it also contains menadione bisulfate. I just wonder how this canned food compares to something like fancy feast in terms of being "healthy" for cats? Since it doesn't show the amount of magnesium in their analysis, I wonder if it would be bad for a cat that is prone to struvite stones? The ash content of the pate formulas are all 3.0%. Here is a link if anyone is interested and can help me with my questions. Thanks in advance furriends!

http://www.purinaone.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId= 2379F481-F1FD-4BC1-90C1-620C9C079D27 thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Bellsnickles, Nov 3 9:40 pm

Cat Health > Greenies allergy formula pill pockets

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '11 3:34pm PST 
Thanks for the replies guys, I will contact customer service and also the online retailer in which I purchased these to make a report. Most of the greenies that I have purchased in the past has come with air in the bag,however, I have never smelled any that had that kind of odor. Something was definitely wrong with those. thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sophie, Nov 1 3:34 pm

Cat Health > Greenies allergy formula pill pockets

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 5:19pm PST 
On the topic of Greenies "Duck" flavor for cats with allergies, I recently purchased these for Sophie, who has allergies and I like to keep the pill pockets around in case of a flare up. I purchased mine through drugstore.com and when they came in the mail, the bag was so tight it looked like it was going to explode! So, I opened the bag, and smelled the contents! MISTAKE! The smell just about made me throw up! I don't know whether they had went bad, or whether it was too hot in the mailbox, but they were extremely gross! Anyone else have this problem? frown
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sophie, Nov 1 3:34 pm

Behavior & Training > Clothes in the Cat Food..
Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Tue Sep 20, '11 6:41am PST 
Although, I don't know a specific reason for this, other than what others are saying, I, too cover my food with whatever cloth/laundry is close enough to drag to my bowl and cover with. My Mommie has actually given me an old towel near my food bowl so I can use it to cover up my food, lol! Only problem is, whatever is used gets pretty messy covering canned food with gravy. thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 20 11:23 pm

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.