Postings by Whiskey

GO!

Cats & Travel > Moving Cross Country with 2 people, 4 cats

Whiskey

Purred: Sat Jan 10, '09 4:26pm PST 
Our longest road trip was from Arkansas to California with 2 cats and a rottweiler. The cats were with me and my daughter in our stationwagon. During the trip she would take them out of their Vari-kennels occasionally and see if they needed to potty in a small litter pan. At night we would check into a pet friendly hotel, set out food, water and litter and let them loose. I'm not going to pretend they liked it cuz they certainly didn't! But it worked out fine.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Jan 19 10:00 pm

Cats & Travel > A Rant
Whiskey

Purred: Sat Jan 10, '09 4:19pm PST 
I'm sorry the airline representitive was rude to you. The only flying experience I have with my cats is when we flew from California to Okinawa, Japan, about a 12 hour flight. Both the cats flew in the cargo hold and although they were stressed they did just fine. Anyway I hope everything turned out okay for you!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Whiskey, Jan 10 4:19 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.