Postings by Watch Cat

GO!

What I Love About Catster > Any way for Catster to answer emails?

Watch Cat

Your Friendly- Neighborhood- Watch Cat

Purred: Tue Feb 4, '14 6:23pm PST 
Aragorn (In- Memory),

Just wanted to let you know that the original Community Team has not been let go yet. We'll be here through the March 3rd sunset date. What makes it seem as though we're already gone is that we're not able to get to things as quickly, because of the high volume of mails and forum activity related to the sunset.

So we're not gone yet, just slower due to the increased work load.

-watch cat-
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Watch Cat, Feb 4 6:23 pm

What I Love About Catster > Any way for Catster to answer emails?
Watch Cat

Purred: Tue Feb 4, '14 4:15pm PST 
Kitty- "2004-2010- always- loved" (& other Furs still waiting for an answer from Customer Support):

I replied to the original e-mail you sent on January 17. The reason it took so long to get to you is because there were several hundred e-mails in front of you. The e-mail barrage began on the 16th when the announcement first went out; escalated on the 17th; and continued through the weekend.

Despite sending out hundreds of replies, refunds, answering questions in the column comments, and posting numerous updates in the All Points Bulletin BOLO (be on the lookout) thread, it simply was not possible to keep up with the volume. It took over a week to get the unread folder to stay below 500 emails. It took over 2 weeks to get the unread folder to fall below 200. Three weeks past the announcement, I am getting close to being within a one-week response time.

Customer Support e-mails are also having to be read in a front end / back end style. Under normal conditions, you read primarily from the back end, the oldest mails first, but when you are that buried in e-mails, you have to spend time on the front end, as well, to make sure new issues haven't surfaced.

Our policy since day one has been to respond to every, single e-mail unless the "no response required" option has been selected. We do our best to respond within 72 hours, but when you get 1000 e-mails within a few days, normal response time simply isn't possible.

So take heart, if you wrote to us, you'll get an answer. How soon? My best guess is that by the end of the week I'll have response time down to within a week.

-watch cat-
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Watch Cat, Feb 4 6:23 pm

What I Love About Catster > Meow Like a Pirate Day - FREE Gift in the Gift Store!

Watch Cat

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '12 7:57pm PST 
We wanted everyone to get a full day of gift giving fun, so we thought we'd give y'all a head start and put the free gift up a little early. smile

-watch cat-
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Watch Cat, Sep 18 7:57 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.