Postings by Uboo

GO!

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > SURVEY **What Do You Think About Catster**

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 12:09pm PST 
We just did the survey. I think it was more for the magazine then the catster site. Ever since they ran a few articles that were printed more for their "shock" value, we stopped reading the magazine. This used to be a place that was safe for kids.Some of the articles even use vulgar language now. That needs to stop. Bring back the friendly,safe,informative site, the informing,inspirational,heart warming or funny stories,and we make look at the magazine again.We lost a lot of friends over that stuuuupid move to print that helicopter cat story. And we don't ever want to see stories like that again!!!
Whoops, I need to chill meditate I am actually hopeful now. Catster..do us proud!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tigger, Feb 16 1:40 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > PROBLEM MAKING FRIENDS
Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Aug 22, '10 6:41am PST 
An easy way to make friends is to join a group that you are interested in. There are groups for cats who like to play games,chat,learn stuff,read books just about any activity. So when you get your pages up find a fun group and participate.I bet you will make friends!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 30 1:07 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.