Postings by Solomon

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Behavior & Training > Aggressive and possibly Overprotective
Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Sat Jun 7, '14 8:49am PST 
Today I cornered Solomon again and tried to scratch him up. But mama stopped me.

The vet thinks mama should try the Feliway and Rescue Remedy too furst, but he said if that doesn't work, after displaying some of my behavior to him, I will probably need medication.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daniel, Jun 8 4:10 pm

Behavior & Training > Aggressive and possibly Overprotective
Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 2:35pm PST 
Hi efuryone, Solomon here....

Now that mama knows my brofur has Alpha Cat Syndrome and has to make herself the "alpha cat" in our home, can you recommend some treatments or medications fur me? I am naturally fearful of Daniel, but if there's something mama can do or give to me that will help me with that, she & I would be so grrrateful.

Solomon's mama here...

Thanx to everyone so far for your help!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Daniel, Jun 8 4:10 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '12 8:55am PST 
Good news, the vet said my lumps are sebaceous cysts. Mama will be keeping an eye on them. Tank you fur your purrs!!!

Ever grateful, Solomon & mama (Lynda)
[notify]

» There has since been -19619.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 3:35am PST 
Tank you Boxie...we just found anofur smaller lump near my neck, this one's not as big as the one on my side. frown Mama's really scared it is cancer.
[notify]

» There has since been -19611.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Tue Dec 4, '12 10:28am PST 
Can you purr fur me again pawlease? I have a small lump on my right side and mama is so worried....I'm going Saturday to have it checked out. Tank you.

Solomon
[notify]

» There has since been -19609.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 2:11pm PST 
I went to the vet and they put me on Clavamox fur my URI since I was sneezing and my lymph nodes were swollen. I am taking that fur 10 days and I take Famotidine 5 mg. (Pepcid) until Friday.

My tummy is better, I didn't mind it being squeezed or touched this time. Not inflammed now so the Pepcid is helping.
[notify]

» There has since been -19380.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 3:13pm PST 
Hi efuryone,

I might be improving but we're not sure...I vomited clear mucus 3 times, but only a small amount about the size of a pea pod and I've sneezed twice today....the good news is I am eating well and NOT vomiting food back up. I'm on Famotidine (Pepcid) 5 mg. every 12 hours. Tonight mama gave me and Daniel tuna in juice and I ate the juice and some of the tuna. Daniel did the same. Mmmmmm yummy yummy!

Mama is calling my vet tomorrow to see what she says.
[notify]

» There has since been -19379.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Thu Sep 6, '12 12:38pm PST 
I just noticed I am on your list of kitties needing purrs! I nefur gave you an update. Anyway, I am doing just fine these days. Once I was treated fur my constipation problems and also a small infection I was back to my sweet loveable self. You can take me off the list. smile smile smile

Solomon
[notify]

» There has since been -19355.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Behavior & Training > dealing with the other cats during introduction of newbie

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '12 6:07pm PST 
I'm THISCLOSE to adopting a female kitty and bringing her home to my 2 male cats....but am nervous and have a question about how to deal with my other cats' emotions during the first few days. I know they will be wondering what's going on even tho I'll have the new girl isolated. More importantly, how do I deal with my cats' feelings toward me? I know they'll be able to smell her scent on me from interacting with her, and may hate me or avoid me. How do I show them that they're still special to me??
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 1 2:42 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > purrs fur Becca to come home
Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 2:38pm PST 
Solomon here...still no sign of Becca
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daniel, Aug 28 4:48 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.