Postings by Soda

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Food & Nutrition > Flax Seed Oil Question
Soda

Be Smart, Spay &- Neuter!

Purred: Sun Dec 18, '11 5:42pm PST 
A teaspoon of salmon oil a day is good for the skin and coat. Some cats apparently don't like it but all the cats in our household love it.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Soda, Dec 18 5:42 pm

Cat Health > Loss of weight, possible thyroid problems and raw beef mince.....
Soda

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '11 6:22pm PST 
For a supplement in the UK that turns raw meat into 'complete food' look on zooplus.co.uk for 'Felini Complete'. It's about £15 a little tub and it works out to about 10p a scoop (to add to 65g of meat to make roughly the equivalent of a pouch of cat food).
We use it for Soda who is restricted to mainly fish based foods but is OK with lamb and pork occasionally.
With the Felini Complete powder, you'd get 65g of meat, add a scoop of the poweder and 2 tablespoons of water - voila, a complete cat food.way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by BK, Sep 16 11:33 am

Cat Health > Paranoid question about transmitting cat diseases...

Soda

Purred: Sat Jul 16, '11 12:34pm PST 
Yes - URI type viruses such as herpes and calici can be spread by coming into contact with the clothing of a person who has been in contact with an infected cat. I learned this the hard way when I passed calicivirus to my cat Soda from my foster kittens Spencer and Lucy - even though I kept strict segregation and maintained rigorous handwashing, I thought the advice I'd read about changing clothes was a bit extreme...I was wrong!
I'd read the advice on a website somewhere that provided info for shelters.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Soda, Jul 16 12:34 pm

Cats & Travel > RV Travel

Soda

Purred: Sun Apr 3, '11 2:39pm PST 
When mum wanted to stop our foster kittens from darting out of the door when they were kept in isolation in their own room, she just put a board across the doorway, one that she could step over, yet stopped the kittens from dashing out (about 20 inches high). They could have jumped over if they'd really wanted but it's easier to stop a cat from hurdling a board, than it is to stop them pouring out of an open door like water! You just need to find a way of securing the board to the doorway, so it can't be pushed over.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Soda, Apr 3 2:39 pm

Cat Health > Can foster kitties give illnesses to my own cats? (we have three of our own)

Soda

Purred: Fri Sep 3, '10 4:32pm PST 
You couldn't pass on FIV or Feline Leukemia Virus in the way you describe but even with segregation and strict hand washing, you can pass on cat flu type viruses (such as calici virus or herpes) as they are really contagious (if you're cats aren't vaccinated). Those upper respiratory viruses can cling onto your clothes...we know cos I got Calici virus from our fosters Spencer and Lucy even though I never came into contact with them.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Sep 6 3:02 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > FOOTBALL/SOCCER - 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE
Soda

Purred: Sun Jun 13, '10 3:16pm PST 
congratulations on Germany's win, KC!
[notify]

» There has since been 94 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > FOOTBALL/SOCCER - 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE

Soda

Purred: Sun Jun 13, '10 12:32pm PST 
G'day! It's my toughest game today, so losing won't be too bad...
[notify]

» There has since been 96 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Soda

Purred: Mon Jun 7, '10 3:23pm PST 
Hey Bruce, our family already has 3 entries but if you have any teams left right at the end and you can't get any more participants then I'll have a lucky dip out of any number that's left.
[notify]

» There has since been 128 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Kitten Corner > Can you tell the sex of my kitten just by looking??

Soda

Purred: Tue May 4, '10 1:30pm PST 
This is PURELY a guess of course, but I think your kitten looks like a little boy!
Seriously cute though, whatever the gender!smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Soda, May 4 1:30 pm

Get Well Soon > Leigh needs your prayers
Soda

Purred: Sat Feb 27, '10 4:48pm PST 
We're purring for a full recovery for you!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥Simon♥, Mar 19 9:37 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.