GO!

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BCCP PAWTY TO CELEBRATION "NATIONAL BLACK CAT DAY" AUG. 17 @ 8 PM EDT!

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Wed Aug 17, '11 12:20pm PST 
My mom gets off work at 5 Catster time, so maybe I can come down from the Bridge and make an appearance. rainbow little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 311 posts. Last posting by , Aug 17 7:10 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Please Be My Friend?
Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 7:48am PST 
We are off to have mom send you a friend request. Welcome to Catster!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 17 7:48 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Muppet needs a miracle

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Mon Apr 20, '09 8:30am PST 
My family and I are purring like crazy for sweet Muppet! We really hope that this is truly the lucky number 3. She has had such a hard start to her life she deserves a break!

Purrs from all of us!
Java, Striker,
Teensy, Scooter,
Gidget and Sparkplug

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by , Jul 28 8:25 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Kitties Looking for Love Party on April 17 ALL INVITED!!!

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '09 6:39pm PST 
Hi-ya Boo-Boo! How ya doin? wave
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 9:28 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Kitties Looking for Love Party on April 17 ALL INVITED!!!

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '09 4:26pm PST 
Hi Neko! It looks like we are the only ones here so far! How ya doin? I had mom send you a friend request.

Purrs,
Java
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 9:28 am

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '09 11:47am PST 
Has the party started? I know that I am kind of early. I can't wait. I will be checking in all day. Lets Party!!! party
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 9:28 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > To the kittys on Catster ! friends needed

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '09 11:42am PST 
We had mom send you a request! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 29 4:32 am

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Thu Apr 16, '09 9:02am PST 
My family and I are sending out purrs and prayers for sweet Muppet and her family. hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1850 posts. Last posting by , Mar 5 5:19 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I don't want to give them up!!

Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 5:43pm PST 
Go for it and keep those babies! There is nothing wrong with having a multiple cat houshold. A few years ago, our mom had 8 at one time and she loved them all. That was before she moved to California and now she has 4.

It is always hard to give a baby up. Many years ago, mom took in a little girl that we think was about 3 weeks old because the person that was fostering her had a dog that wanted to turn her into dinner. It was supposed to only be until they could find her a new home and she was with my mom for 13 years. You can't bottle feed a baby kitty without forming any kind of bond, and that bond can be very hard to break!

Best Wishes to you all!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 25 8:33 am

Cats & Travel > Airplane travel and medication question
Java,- Beloved- Angel

Where is the- food?

Purred: Sat Oct 4, '08 9:57am PST 
I am so glad that I found this topic. My mom is going on a trip next week and is bringing me a new baby brother when she comes home and she is worried about him making a fuss on the plane. She is taking him to the vet the day before she comes home so I will make sure she reads this so she can talk to the vet. We have some pet calms, but that might not work. The baby is only 4 months old so we are going to have to be careful if we use anything on him. She will be making a Catster page for him as soon as she gets him home.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 5 11:03 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.