Postings by ♥ Willow ♥

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Cat Huts!
♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Mon Aug 17, '09 7:15am PST 
OH MY KITTINESS! cheer

My daddy ordered one of these huts for us (namely for ME first, since I'm the girl of the house!) and it arrived on Saturday.

OMC!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL! It has kitties all over it and is done in PINK (my favorite color) and baby blue! When daddy opened the box and pulled it out, I went RIGHT inside it and checked it out. TomTom and Barnaby were snifffing like heck!

Needless to say, we all love it! I was taking my first cat nap inside it and Barnaby came over and SAT on it with me inside! I guess he knew that was a sure way to get his turn as I immediately came out and he went inside! We took turns for a few hours, but it seems like Barnaby is trying to call it HIS!

We also received three wonderful catnip toys that ALL of us have gone bonkers over. I just LOVE them! I can grab one, fall to the ground and lay there for a long time just biting that toy and kicking it with my back paws!

The huts are wonderfully done and made by a very sweet lady. If any of you need a hut, we all highly suggest you get one. My daddy is gonna order the boys their own soon! I'll have some pictures in the next few days to show you all how nice it is!

Love and purrs,
^Willow^
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Cleo (The Queen), Sep 15 7:14 pm

Cat Health > Persistent diarrhea
♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 11:15am PST 
Have you asked your vet about possibly using some Foriflora?

My family has had problems in the past with the "runs", especially as kitties and after worms and parasites were ruled out, we were on Fortiflora for a short time and never had problems again!

Here's a link to more information on it... it really helped us!

http://purinaveterinarydiets.com/FelineProductDetail.aspx?pro d=240

Good luck!
Love,
^Willow^
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rosita, Aug 4 11:35 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Tosca is a finalist!

♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Wed Apr 8, '09 12:13pm PST 
You got our vote too, Tosca!

Best of luck.. we'll be purring for you! cheer

Love, ^Willow^ and family
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Tosca Biscotti, May 5 5:52 pm

Food & Nutrition > Regular Wellness or Wellness Core

♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Mon Mar 30, '09 6:52am PST 
Thank you, Amber and Shadow! Daddy learned a lot from your comments!

We're adding Core to our diets as we speak... and we all seem to really like it! Dad will continue to use the other Wellness grain free canned along with Core canned. As for the dry, we're switching from Wellness adult chicken to Core... even though dad is weaning us off it, there are times when a little dry kibble is needed. wink

We also have been looking into Merrick's BG (Before Grain), but have always been happy with Wellness.

Thanks again for your help!

Love and purrrs,
^Willow^ and family
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by nimbus, Mar 31 12:36 pm

Cat Health > Fever, inapetance, lethargy and shallow/short breaths

♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Mon Mar 30, '09 6:44am PST 
Oliver's Mom,

We can't help you either with what's wrong with Pretty Kitty, but we just wanted to say how kind you are to her... to take her in from your mom and give her the best care you can. That in itself is something to be commended for. hug

As for your dad and Altzheimer's. My daddy's father passed away from it in January of 2008, and like Charmaine's Meowmy, we know just how horrible that disease is. Our thoughts are prayers are with you, your mom, your dad and of course Pretty Kitty.

Please keep us informed as to how everyone is doing!

-^Willow^, Barnaby, TomTom & Angels Bo Peep, Maggie & Bernie (and their dad) hug
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Apr 1 3:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > Regular Wellness or Wellness Core
♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Fri Mar 27, '09 9:26am PST 
Hi everyone!

Our family has been eating regular Wellness foods for a few years now and we all love it! Our diet consists mostly of the grain free canned food along with a bit of the regular Wellness dry food. (Dad is trying to get us all over to canned, since he learned so much about kitty nutrition!)

We know grain free is the best way to go with kitties and have been wondering if we should switch over to Wellness Core. The dry formula is grain free and so is the canned.

Our only concern is that dad is aware that when you have kitties with renal problems, excess protein is not something you want to be eating.. and Core is full of protein.

None of us have any renal problems (we're still quite young), but dad's two older cats that passed away both died from renal failure. (they ate mostly Iams and Science Diet for most of their lives until daddy saw the light).

Can eating high protein diets cause renal problems later on in life?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Love and purrrs,
^Willow^ and Family
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by nimbus, Mar 31 12:36 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello Everyone! We are new to Catster and have a new baby too!

♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Mon Mar 23, '09 11:23am PST 
Aren't you adorable!!

Welcome to Catster, Trixy! Hope you have lots of fun here! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Trixy, Mar 25 10:00 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Bumper says hello

♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Sat Aug 23, '08 5:00am PST 
Meowlo, Bumper!!

Hope you're having fun here.... we just LOVE being your friends! dancing
Have a purrrrrrrfectly wonderful day!

Love,
^Willow^, Barnaby, Maggie, Bernie and their dads
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sky, Aug 23 5:58 am

Kitten Corner > I'm mew here!

♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 8:57am PST 
Welcome to Catster, Annabelle! wave

We hope you grow to love it here as much as we do!

Purrrrrrrrrrs to you,
^Willow^, Barnaby, Maggie, Bernie and their dads
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Justa Bagpuss RIP 20/Dec 08, Aug 23 2:59 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hi Every one,I\'m Bumper.I have no eyes~
♥- Willow- ♥

The Energizer- Kitty!

Purred: Thu Aug 21, '08 9:10am PST 
Welcome to Catster, Bumper! cheer

What a beautiful, special little kitty you are... and to have found such a loving and special family to live with!

Enjoy your new life, little one!

Blessings to all of you! hug
Barnaby, Willow, Bo Peep, Maggie, Bernie and their dads
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Touky, Sep 15 6:44 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.