Postings by Vita

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Cat Health > Newborn Kittens' Nails Turning Black!
Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '12 2:54pm PST 
I've fostered a number of pregnant and nursing kitties. But, never noticed this with any other kittens. I received a Momma kitty and her five newborn kittens a few days ago. They're approximately a week old and their nails are turning black! See photo White Female Kitten. Anyone know what would cause this?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Frisco, Sep 26 6:33 pm

Kitten Corner > Newborn kittens' nails have turned black
Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '12 7:19pm PST 
I've fostered a number of pregnant and nursing kitties. But, never noticed this with any other kittens. I received a Momma kitty and her five newborn kittens a few days ago. They're approximately a week old and their nails are turning black! See photo White Female Kitten. Anyone know what would cause this?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Sep 27 10:38 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > ( Austin, TX) Big & Beautiful Maine Coon

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Thu May 19, '11 2:55pm PST 
Tabitha is STILL awaiting a forever family. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Vita, May 19 2:55 pm

Kitten Corner > Just found photos of Vita's kittens ... from a decade ago!

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Thu May 19, '11 2:49pm PST 
cloud 9 So happy cheer Just found photos of Vita's kittens from a decade ago! cloud 9 See them in her CasterPlus Photo Book. cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, May 19 9:19 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Vita is missing!

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 8:13am PST 
Hi Delyte. The neighbor led me straight to his backyard where Vita was sunbathing poolside. She could have come back to us but I think she was afraid because of road construction on our street. The neighbors didn't know who she belonged to and she was sticking around their place so they offered her a safe place and food. She had even befriended their two kitties. cloud 9

And I had JUST posted the signs and distributing flyers. That's what led to Vita being located.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 12:35 pm

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Tue Apr 5, '11 5:16pm PST 
Thanks again all of your sweet kitties. hug

I just finished taking down all of the lost kitty signs. The last one of which was posted approximately 8.4 seconds before Vita was located.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 12:35 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Harley needs some good thoughts!

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Tue Apr 5, '11 3:53pm PST 
Is Harley any better? hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Vita, Apr 5 3:53 pm

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Tue Apr 5, '11 3:35pm PST 
cheer Vita is home!! cheer

She was hanging out at the neighbor's house all along, apparently afraid to return because of the construction on our street. They were in love with her and sad to see her go. She even helped host their pool party! All while I've been crying my eyes out thinking the worst.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 12:35 pm

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Tue Apr 5, '11 11:21am PST 
Thanks kitties for the kind words, and Tink Hart for the story of hope. hug I am about to go search for Vita kitty some more. I am growing more scared with each passing hour. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 12:35 pm

Vita

Vita Sweeta

Purred: Tue Apr 5, '11 6:10am PST 
Vita slipped out the door several days ago and has not returned or been found. She is a strictly indoor kitty so we're very concerned for her safety. She has been part of the family for half of my life, and I am sick over losing her.

We've been checking the local shelter daily and all of the lost/found websites. And, of course, searching the neighborhood daily as well. I will be printing and distrusting flyers today. What else could I do?
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 12:35 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.