Postings by Chloe

GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Food & Nutrition > How much to feed??
Chloe

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:05pm PST 
I am not sure how much a kitten should eat...been a loooong time. BUT, OMgoodness, gorgeous cat!! I would say with those markings he has some Bengel in him. Google images, you will see.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mogley, Nov 10 8:25 am

Cat Health > Are vaccines necessary for inside only kitties?
Chloe

Purred: Tue Nov 4, '08 11:27am PST 
I go both ways on this issue but now that I live in Florida, I make sure my cats have all that is needed incase we have to evacuate to a shelter. But, back in MI, my cat growing up, she just had her kitten shots and never went to the vet after that until she got sick and even then the vet did not push shots on her, not even the rabies shot.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Nov 6 7:45 pm

Food & Nutrition > Avocados?

Chloe

Purred: Fri Oct 17, '08 2:22pm PST 
Avoderm dry food has corn in it too....boo
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Oct 17 2:22 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Kittens....these are the funniest cat pix with captions

Chloe

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 12:37pm PST 
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Enjoy!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jay, Oct 10 11:20 am

Cat Health > Why Cats Should Stay Inside

Chloe

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 12:33pm PST 
I think BeBe's owner is the idea outside cat owner....all should be like you!!! I think what you do is awesome with your cats. I myself do not take my kitties out-I think Callie would like it but to get a leash on her would be something. I am not able to afford good flea treatment and I do not trust those cheapo ones from the regular stores. I have heard small dogs had seizures from those. You are the exception to the rule (this topic) smile
Anyway, I have responsed to some outside kitty posts and people didn't like what I had to say...I think if you let your cats out and they are with you, it is a great experience for the cat. I do not think cats should be allowed to roam free from their yard which the majority of cats that go out do. For the main reason it is not safe as mentioned above and to me if they are not staying in your yard then they are in mine or whoevers yard and that to me is not idea. I made a comment before saying if you cannot let your dogs roam free why can you a cat. A dog has to have a leash so should a cat. Oh that didn't sit well...I got "yelled" at for saying cats are like dogs which I never said. Owning animals is a responsiblity like someone mentioned above and that is all I mean by letting kitties out. GO leashes or strollers....haha, yes, I take Chloe out in a pink stroller and she loves it all safe and sound in there smelling and looking around.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel Skinner - Rest in Peace , Oct 14 7:11 am

Food & Nutrition > How much is enough?
Chloe

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 12:13pm PST 
I chuckled at your post Kit-Kat....Chloe over eats any food she is given...if Callie doesn't finish her food, I have to put it away or Chloe will scope it out...in the mornings when I am showering and getting ready, Callie has to eat in a closet so Chloe doesn't get her food when I cannot keep an eye on them. So, yes to your answer, kitties will over eat wet food. smile laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Philbert, Oct 3 2:48 pm

Food & Nutrition > free food

Chloe

Purred: Mon Sep 29, '08 2:15pm PST 
HI Chloe...love your name wink

Most shelters near us feed dry, wet is too much money. Even if they give it to the ferrals, it is still helping them with funds and animals in need. happy dance
I know of one that gives the cats what they can give them...my Callie that I just rescued, I always say she eats anything since she was in the joint! haha
Most are not picky as funds are limited and they are happy to take any food and or supplies they can get donated so all please donate food if you can or money of course!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Sep 29 2:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > Humas

Chloe

Purred: Wed Sep 24, '08 12:28pm PST 
it has garlic in it so I would say yes, it is bad for cats.
I have some in the fridge that I am getting ready to eat...thanks for the reminder! wink
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Timmy, Sep 28 4:33 pm

Food & Nutrition > Artemis

Chloe

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 12:15pm PST 
My kitties like it! But it is hard to find, even though one pet store will order it for me...it is a lot more expensive though.

For a grainfree it is great, lower calories then others and my cats like it. They will send you free samples.

I am on the itchmo comments for it. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Sep 22 12:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > Taste of the wild cat food???
Chloe

Purred: Wed Sep 17, '08 1:38pm PST 
We are buying it once our supply gets a bit lower so I can start mixing. My cats loved the sample. It's a great higher protein food with no grains and is lower in calorie then a lot of the other grain free. Another plus, it is not crumbly like some grain free we have tried. A little bigger kibble too so kitty doesn't swallow it whole...I hate when my Chloe does that....it worries me she will choke or bring it back up...
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Isabelle, Sep 17 3:14 pm

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.