Postings by Mr. Tigger

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Cat Health > What age do you have your kitten spayed or neutered?
Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Fri Dec 9, '11 5:33pm PST 
I was always told by a vet years ago, to wait until they were 6 months old. Any younger, they may not be fully developed. But I have heard stories of kittens being just a couple months old.

I have a male and female that will be 6 months in February. I just hope nothing happens with the girl cat.

I have an appointment with my vet on Wednesday, so I will discuss it with her when she is looking at the kittens.

Just curious!

Meow,
Jana
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Church, Dec 11 1:15 pm

Cats & Travel > When you travel with your kitty--
Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 3:08pm PST 
what items do you pack for your kitty?

I make cat blankets and catnip toys. I would like to put together some type of travel package for cats, but not sure what to include. Any suggestions?

I am lucky enough to have a fantastic cat sitter across the street for my 7 furbabies. So I will probably never travel with my cats--afraid I might lose one.

Ideas appreciated!

Meow,
Jana
Mom to Mr. Tigger
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pandora, Dec 7 10:28 pm

Food & Nutrition > Adding pumpkin to my cat's diet has worked!

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 11:42am PST 
When I got Max in September from the vet, they had him cut back on food because he had diarreha, but he was skinny. He is about 4 1/2 months old. I started feeding him and he would get the poops and then they would go away. Last week I hadn't fed him any wet food and he pooped all over the house. A roll of paper towels later--

So I searched Catster and many people recommended adding pumpkin to his wet food. I was skeptical, but I did added it. To my sheer delight, it worked. Max has not had an accident in 4 days and he has so much energy and is starting to gain weight.

My question to all you smart Catster folks is "how long can I feed Max pumpkin"? I am wondering if this is going to be an on going issue with him? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I am meeting with the vet next week to ask her, but since many of you Catsters have used pumpkin, I wanted to get your ideas.

Meow,
Jana
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Dec 7 12:12 pm

Food & Nutrition > Why am I getting Dog's Forum Page when I am on the Cat's Forum

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 2:22pm PST 
I posted on the Catster forums about food and nutrition and now the dogs are barking at me saying I am showing up on Dogster. Crazy!
[notify]

» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Sandy Baby ♥, Oct 29 1:09 pm

Food & Nutrition > What wet food can I feed my kitten that has diarrhea?

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 2:15pm PST 
How crazy is that. I logged into my Catster account. Thanks for the link!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 12:22 am

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 1:50pm PST 
Where did I post it? It shows up on Catster for me?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 12:22 am

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 1:42pm PST 
I adopted 2 kittens about a month ago. One had diarrhea when I got them. It got better, but now it is out of control. The vet said to take him off wet food for a couple days. He won't hardly eat dry food. I have been taking a teaspoon of Fancy Feast gravy and mixing with dry kitten chow. He will eat a few bites. He acts like he is starving. Is there a wet food I can try?

I read in the forums to try Science Diet. Any suggestions. I hate to take him to the vet for meds. His little bottom is sooooooo sore. I am tired of cleaning up poop on the floor when he doesn't make it to the pan in time. His sister is doing great.

Mom is desparate!

Jana
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 12:22 am

Behavior & Training > My kitten bites my nose and face when he is fighting sleep.

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '11 7:52pm PST 
Max fights sleep and will bite my nose hard and bite my chin. I think part of the time he is asleep when he does this. He will snuggle up to me at night and then get in my face. I blow in his face and he backs down, but then does it again. I don't know how to break him of this. Any suggestions?

Mr. Tigger's Mom
Jana
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ben, Oct 25 12:58 pm

Food & Nutrition > Storing canned food in the refrigerator

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Thu Jul 14, '11 11:34am PST 
I was not aware that cold canned food would upset a cat's tummy. I just thought it would taste better cold. So nix that idea.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Olivia, Jul 15 10:59 am

Food & Nutrition > Storing canned food in the refrigerator
Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Thu Jul 14, '11 11:01am PST 
Is it okay to store canned cat food in the refrigerator to keep it cold during the hot months of summer or should it be kept at room temperature?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Olivia, Jul 15 10:59 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.