GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?
Ozzy

Eat it, break- it, make it- bleed

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '12 7:55pm PST 
Ozzy has some weird habits. Every nite at dinner, as i'm bringing them the food, he has to do a clockwise lap around the desk chair. He also eats Hunter's vomit, which makes me want to vomit. Sometimes he drinks off his hand. And he sometimes eats with his hands. He's taught Hunter to also eat with his little hands.

Ozzy's Mama Lady
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by , Nov 28 9:34 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group
Ozzy

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 7:33pm PST 
My mama lady is 39. But she says "black don't crack" so nobody can tell. And since i'm black, i won't have to worry about looking old when i get to be her age.laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 8:29 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 2011 B C C P ANNUAL BLACK CAT (AND FURRIENDS) THROWDOWN!

Ozzy

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '11 6:47pm PST 
Thanks for a fun pawty y'all. My mama says i'm a bad influence on her studying so i have to go now. Jack, keep the comedy comin!
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Nov 1 5:32 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 2011 B C C P ANNUAL BLACK CAT (AND FURRIENDS) THROWDOWN!

Ozzy

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '11 6:33pm PST 
laugh out loudJack! You crack me up!big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by , Nov 1 5:32 am

Ozzy

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '11 5:44pm PST 
Hey everykitty!wave My mama lady has to study, but i told her i wanted to cruise in and meow hi to everykitty, even if i can't stay.
[notify]

» There has since been 164 posts. Last posting by , Nov 1 5:32 am

Behavior & Training > Constantly licking!!!
Ozzy

Purred: Fri May 20, '11 6:16pm PST 
I'm a total licker. I give mama-lady her "Ozzy Facial". My favorite time to give it to her is when she's in bed just about to doze off, and early in the morning right before she wakes up. laugh out loud Sometimes i like to lick her at like 2am, so she can wake up and go use her litterbox. My mama-lady puts her hand on her face so i'll lick that instead, and she's learned to fall asleep that way. And her other new thing is to blow in my face when i start lickin. I don't like that so much, but sometimes i get the message and just snuggle up without the lickin.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 3:37 pm

Laws & Legislation > Low income/unemployed people and pets

Ozzy

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 5:35pm PST 
I think it's total bs that low income/unemployed people can't have pets. There's a kitty here on catster who was taken in by a mama who already had like 4 kitties and no job. But he needed a place to go, and she stepped up and took him in. Things looked pretty bleak for them at one point, but now she's got a job and a new place to live, and they're all doing just fine. Who knows what would've happened to him if she hadn't taken him?
[notify]

» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 6:13 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Weapons-grade poo smell

Ozzy

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 5:26pm PST 
I got super stinky poo too. We all eat the same food, but for some reason, my poo stinks way worse than the other kitties. Even after i cover it. It's always been that way. I especially like to go when my mama lady has company over. She gets real embarrassed. laugh out loud

Maybe when i go in for my next check-up, my mama will take in a poo sample.
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Feb 17 4:49 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BISCOTTI'S, TISKERS' & MITTENS' 2nd ALL DAY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

Ozzy

Purred: Wed Aug 26, '09 8:01am PST 
Happy Day! Happy Day! Happy Day!
[notify]

» There has since been 157 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 12:38 am

Behavior & Training > peanut knows SIT
Ozzy

Purred: Mon Aug 10, '09 7:28pm PST 
I know SIT too! I learned it when i lived with my ex-Pops. Now, all of us kitties SIT at dinner and breakfast time!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 18 9:22 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.