Postings by Malley

GO!

Cat Health > stroller walks + litter box

Malley

Malley - Where's my- Mommy!

Purred: Wed Jun 10, '09 6:50am PST 
Mommy bought me a kittywalk stroller that has mesh in the front, and a privacy compartment in the back. She purchased a small travel liter box and placed it in the back. Me and Henry have never used it; we are just too busy looking around to think about peeing or hairballs.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Rocky Ann Forever, Jun 10 12:04 pm

Ragdoll > Mommy says I'm a ragdoll, is she right?
Malley

Purred: Tue Feb 3, '09 5:03am PST 
I would have to agree with Atrus. First sign would be blue eyes, which Caroline doesn't seem to have. But she's beautiful anyway and I know she is loved by mommy.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Darwin, Oct 16 7:52 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Which type of cat to get?

Malley

Purred: Tue Jan 27, '09 5:03am PST 
As another reader wrote, a Ragdoll-mix or purebred Ragdoll would be right up your alley. I have two - they are low maintenance, loving and beautiful. Their fur doesn't mat, but brushing now and then helps their skin and they just love it. I acquired a 3-yr old first, and then a year later got a kitten. I would recommend a kitten so he gets to know you alone right off the bat. Boys are best. Look up Ragdolls in the Breed information. You would adore them.
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Mr. Lollycat McNoNo, Jan 31 6:42 pm

Ragdoll > Is it common for Ragdolls to have long fur between their toes?

Malley

Purred: Fri May 23, '08 10:10am PST 
Malley has long hair betwen his toes also. If it doesn't bother him, it doesn't bother me!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Oct 14 7:47 pm

Cat Health > Is it true that in America some cats are de-clawed?

Malley

Purred: Thu May 22, '08 12:12pm PST 
Declawing is horrid! I had to sign a paper when I purchased my Ragdoll that I would never do this. People who have their pets declawed find out that the bite is worse, and they certainly deserve whatever happens! Good grief, it only costs $10 to take kitty to the vet once a month to have the nails trimmed if you can't do it yourself!
[notify]

» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Jun 17 5:33 pm

Grooming > Shedding 'puffs' of hair
Malley

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 8:03am PST 
My beautiful ragdoll sheds his hair in little puffs; a lot right now. He doesn't get hairballs, but I'm concerned about so much hair loss.

Does anybody know if this is normal?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Alex "Finney" Finnegan, May 23 7:28 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.