Postings by Harley

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Pawty Time At Wilson J Scooter's WHINE Country Estate
Harley

Harley- Give me some- lovins

Purred: Wed Jan 21, '09 8:52am PST 
Yes Slater, I have been to many a pawty and I agree, this one tops them all! party party

wavewavewavewave
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Pawty Time At Wilson J Scooter's WHINE Country Estate
Harley

Purred: Wed Jan 21, '09 8:46am PST 
*Harley and Slater are carryin their bags out to where Toulouse is.
Their catputer has woken up from it's nap*

We're here Toulouse. smile Bye everyfur! wave We both has a wonderful time wiff all of you. Have a safe trip home! way to go

Come on Slater, let's go wiff Toylous eand catch that train.

wavewavewavewavewavewave
[notify]

» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Wed Jan 21, '09 7:40am PST 
No Toulouse I'm NOT ready fur the train ride home. frown I want to stay her wiff Wilson in the warm CA sunshine and eat Biscotti's all day. cry But alas, my mommie would miss me terribly and I couldn't do that to her. What time do we leave?

*he shoves another Biscotti into his mouth*
[notify]

» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Wed Jan 21, '09 7:07am PST 
Mornin Wilson! big grin What a 3 days this has been! cloud 9 I had such a good time, tanks fur havin us. hailhail

Look at all this furbulous food and the gift baskets oh Wilson you're the most incredible host. cheer Pawlease tank your mommie fur lettin us do this! little angel

We got to pawty wiff some good furends of ours and made some great new furends. way to go As a matter of fact, Toulouse asked us if we would like to go home on the train wiff him. We're gonna take him up on that if it's ok wiff you. What time does it leave?

*Harley starts lookin thru the gift basket*

Oh look, Napa Valley olive oil, that's the only kind of oil I use when I'm cookin! And Biscotti! Oh I luvs Biscotti! Your mommie made these? I tink I want to move in wiff you! cloud 9

Tanks fur everyting Wilson. I'll see you after I have a bite to eat.
[notify]

» There has since been 77 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 8:38pm PST 
I guess since everyfur else is headed to their rooms, we shall go to. Have a good nite everyfur,see you in the morning. wave
[notify]

» There has since been 119 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 8:14pm PST 
Welp I see Meatball & Sausage left but Christopher is here! Hey buddy. Need any help?
[notify]

» There has since been 133 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 6:51pm PST 
Guido, we'll meet you there. Slater and I furgot to call our mommie today. Well, we didn't furget, we just didn't tink she'd appreciate hearin from us all sloshed. We'll be back in about an hour.
[notify]

» There has since been 195 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 6:41pm PST 
That sounds great. cheer I'll be singin along wiff ya. Right now I tink I'm gonna try some of that shrimp everyfur has been talkin about. Have you tried the pizza? It's absolutely furbulous!
[notify]

» There has since been 199 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 6:36pm PST 
Alright! that was so much fun last nite. way to go Toulous, will ya be pawlayin your geetar? happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 206 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

Harley

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 6:33pm PST 
Yeah Guido,we got back up from the whine cellar just as you crashed! big laughbig laugh We were glad to see Spot help wiff the landin! hailhail
What's on tap fur tonite?
[notify]

» There has since been 209 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:07 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.