Postings by Tambolina

GO!

(Page 1 of 98: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Is EATING DRIED CATNIP dangerous for cats?
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Fri Jun 20, '14 11:52am PST 
Hi..!! Jan here...!! I have always given my cats catnip toys and they have looked, touched, rolled in and then drooled over and then got ratty....!! They love it, I love watching them enjoying themselves...this year I bought some dried catnip in a jar....I have been giving it to them BUT the response is different...!! they sit and eat it (every tiny speck) and then smile at me and ask for more...!! No drooling, no rolling, no getting ratty....just smiling and asking for more...!!

It worries me...is this alright?

Jan xx shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kashi, Jun 20 11:37 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Tambolina

Purred: Sun May 18, '14 3:43am PST 
Hi...!! Jan here..... it seems so weird that NOCAT has replied to my posts...not even ONECAT....!! ANYCAT there...?!! Yoooooo-hooooooo...!! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been -40.2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '14 4:35am PST 
Oh Jeez...dear Fake Cats....I DID NOT KNOW that Shelley was telling you all about the Tambolina, all these months...from end January I think....!! I did not realise that a load of you Dear Ones probably gave money on the Gofundme site for the Tambi's operation....OOOhhhhh.....I feel 'orrible....Indeed I do....

What can I say? Just THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU.....

The Tambi is getting stronger every day (touch wood, touch wood, touch wood) although she is still living in the cage/pen...but I let her out for a short time every day....her little chest must still be very weak....her sternum was totally opened up so that Mike Roger could get the horrible branchial cleft cyst thingy out.....

Have to say that it made me laugh a bit...when Mike Roger and I were talking about it....!! He is usually VERY FORMAL: 'Come in Mrs West - how is Tambolina today?' But this particular time he said: 'when I saw the cyst, I thought 'Blimey' what do I do now'...!! and it took half an hour for him to actually reach her heart and lungs....!! Gawd knows how the poor little thing managed SO LONG with the 'thingy - the size of a satsuma' in her chest.....!!

And Jimmy.....I don't know...perhaps if I had been taking more notice of the other cats I would have seen much earlier that he was not right...but it seemed like nothing...just eating a bit less, getting a little bit thinner....

He's gone now....within 10 days? I suppose I would be grateful for that for myself or any other of my loved ones? Don't know.....but he is gone....

Perhaps some of you could look on my 'Grandad Conrad' page on Facebook? Or on 'Catster Buddies' on Facebook?

I am SO SORRY that I did not know that you were all out there praying and
puuurrraying for me and the Littlecopse Tambolina and the Jimmy Riddle.....

Thank you

Jan
[notify]

» There has since been -38.2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tambolina is dying.....

Tambolina

Purred: Thu Feb 27, '14 9:37am PST 
Oh Dear Ones..yes, the poor little sod is dying....well ok...she's dying...that happens to us all...but PLEASSSEE how many Catsters of us are there left? OK our forums will NOT BE TAKEN AWAY BUT who uses the forums? How many of you are there left there to help the Meouwmy and the Tambi through to the end?

Not many, I think.....

Going now...Jan
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Feb 27 7:13 pm

Cat Health > Have any of you had a cat dying of a 'branchial cleft cyst'? Probably not.....

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Feb 26, '14 8:25am PST 
Apparently it is very rare....it is a benign growth..not dangerous in itself...that grows and takes over the space in the chest so the heart and lungs are squeezed and the cat dies. That's it....anyone heard of it before?

It is possible for it to be removed, but it is a dangerous, difficult operation....the Tambi is being kept going with steroids and diuretics at present....

If anyone is interested, please look at Grandad Conrad on facebook or Gofundme 'Help save the life of my kitty-baby?'......

BUT has anyone had any experience of this? please?

Jan xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Feb 26 8:25 am

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Feb 26, '14 8:09am PST 
Dear Ones All.....I'm asking for money....yes, I am....for the Tambi's operation....Have a look at the Gofundme site: 'Help save the life of my kitty-baby?' I won't say any more, just look, please.....maybe? Jan xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Feb 27 7:13 pm

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Feb 26, '14 8:01am PST 
Hallo.....Hi....Thank you for your care and your interest....thank you.....and no...(touch wood, touch wood) she has not died yet.....not yet.....

I have to take her to the vets once a week to be examined and for a steroid injection every three weeks.....this will (we hope) keep her going for a while (the vets don't know how long) and then, finally, there will be the operation on her chest....I don't know what the odds are against her surviving the operation (I don't want to know)....but she will have a chance to go on and live....what? her whole natural life span, perhaps.....but we haven't got to that point yet....

More to say...but I will write it separately because your interest and care is a lovely thing in itself and not to be confused with my trying to raise funds for the Tambi's operation.....

Again....thank you.....Jan xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Feb 27 7:13 pm

Tambolina

Purred: Mon Jan 13, '14 2:23am PST 
Thank you all so much for your responses.....there might be a little bit of hope...the biopsy report will come back during the week, but she seems alright most of the time....but last night we thought she was going...she lay down on the couch, totally stretched out and her breathing became shallower and shallower....we all sat and stroked her gently and cried....but then it appeared that a flea bit her and she shuddered, shook herself and sat up....I don't know...we are hoping..she is eating well....don't know.....
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Feb 27 7:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So hard to say goodbye

Tambolina

Purred: Fri Dec 6, '13 8:39am PST 
Hallo...!! Hi...!! It's Jan here...Meouwmy of four and one half cats....!

I haven't got time to write properly to you today....but I will tomorrow and, hopefully, so will many other 'Catsters'.....we've all been through what you are going through and we all understand and feel for you....

Many good thoughts and kitty-kisses to you and your family...

Jan
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Dec 6 8:53 pm

Cat Health > Upper Respiratory Infection - any information would be welcome?
Tambolina

Purred: Fri Nov 15, '13 5:33am PST 
And Oh My Love....My Love....My Dearest Lord Peter.....Oh how I have longed for you to be here with me....to make me well....for, alas, I am still a little poorly and must spend some time each day on my fainting couch...Miss Lillie is...OOhhhh...so wonderful....and brings me LARGE mugs of steaming marmite to build me up....BUT it is you I need, my Dear One....it is you....OOhhhhh my poor heart is racing..dear Lord Peter.....send your love to me...through the ether...that I may feel your warmth about me....oh my beloved....

ps from Auntie Miss Lillie....Jeez, Lord Peter....there's nothing wrong with the little Madam that a good cuddle and a wrestle on the hearth-rug would not cure...!! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Nov 15 5:33 am

(Page 1 of 98: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.