Postings by Pepsi

GO!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

Cat Health > My cat is still throwing up. Please help me I dont know what to do. Please help me.
Pepsi

FRISKY=RISKY,- SPAY & NEUTER!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '12 6:02pm PST 
Is Spike any better?
Purrs ~ Pepsi
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Beatrice (Miss You! '94-'12), Sep 15 1:29 am

Cat Health > Fur Mowing/Barbering
Pepsi

Purred: Tue Jun 5, '12 3:08pm PST 
Has Fang had anything to help with the itching for now? I do think that whatever is causing Fang's itching is a problem that needs solving, but for now it sounds like she needs some relief, maybe in the form of a steroid injection to calm the skin down. It's not the answer to all problems but if you were itching so bad that you were having to chew at it, then you would probably just want it to stop. Sometimes cats need a little help just to stop the itch-scratch cycle and one steroid injection might be enough to do that. If not, then you can investigate the possible causes further.
Purrs - Pepsi.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pepsi , Jun 5 3:08 pm

Cat Health > Is it normal for a nursing mom cat to have a pot belly?

Pepsi

Purred: Thu May 24, '12 6:11pm PST 
Yes, she will most definitely have worms, so I would seek advice from your vet about a safe worm medication to use.
You may be doing so already but feeding kitten food to the mom cat will give her some more calorie dense nutrition, rather than regular adult cat food.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ben, May 25 9:33 pm

Cat Health > Is my cat pregnant??

Pepsi

Purred: Thu Apr 12, '12 4:46pm PST 
On the other post where you wrote about the seizures, you said you were taking her to the vet - what did the vet say? The vet must have had an idea if she was pregnant or not?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pepsi , Apr 12 4:46 pm

Cat Health > Help Me Figure out a Diagnosis

Pepsi

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '12 5:28pm PST 
Hairball passing through? Every now and again my cats tend to have a bout of vomiting, sometimes diarrhea or constipation and lack of appetite. It's almost always due to a build up of fur passing though or seemingly stuck in the tummy (despite daily grooming and hairball treats). I find a few days of bland food and the hairball comes out one end or the other.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Roush, Mar 20 6:14 pm

Kitten Corner > To neuter or not to neuter, that is the question
Pepsi

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '12 5:47pm PST 
Neutering will make the kitties less likely to fall prey to the coyotes (their mind will be their commanding officer not their testes, which can make them focussed on only one thing - finding a mate regardless of the surrounding dangers.)
Just spay/neuter if you can - it's the single most important thing you can do for the health and welfare of your cats. A male neuter is about a 4 minute procedure, females longer but still very routine and safe these days.
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Ben, Mar 10 2:47 am

Food & Nutrition > Cat acts starving all the time?!

Pepsi

Purred: Tue Jan 17, '12 6:52pm PST 
I seem to think that I read somewhere that a cat's energy intake should be 20-30 calories per day, per pound of 'ideal body weight'. So 200 calories might be slightly too low cal? That skin flap which hangs down isn't fat but loose skin, which some cats have and some cats don't. I read it's akin to how some humans have saggier earlobes than others - but I don't know how true that is!laugh out loud
Maybe you could increase her food slightly to 240 calories a day and see if she puts excess weight on - if so reduce slightly.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Pequena (Sasha's sister), Jan 28 3:55 pm

Cat Health > VERY abnormal breathing! HELP!

Pepsi

Purred: Tue Jan 3, '12 6:40am PST 
All I can say on Convenia is that every one of my cats has had this injection at some point and none have had a noticeable negative side effect and it's been very effective. I think I can also say, by having a quick think, that almost all my cat owning friends have a cat who's also been given the Convenia shot and they haven't had any problems either. It's been out in the UK for quite a few years now.

I'm just reporting MY experiences of the Convenia shot and am not in any way 'poo-pooing' the reports of cats who have had an adverse reaction.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 9 8:00 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Need help with cats and boyfriend

Pepsi

Purred: Mon Dec 19, '11 6:13pm PST 
I agree with all the above post by Natalie.way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Holly Weilhammer, Jan 24 8:06 am

Cat Health > How Cold is Too Cold, Indoors?
Pepsi

Purred: Tue Dec 13, '11 4:14pm PST 
Well cats do seem to love laying next to the heaters don't they but I'm sure they are perfectly fine indoors without heating, even in the coldest weather. I think it's mainly being cold and WET that can cause problems and cats can keep warm as long as they're dry. I have to say, we're trying to hold out on having the heating on much until it gets really cold, but I do put one radiator on upstairs just for the cats sometimeskitty
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Mya, Dec 28 5:11 pm

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.