(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Sun Jul 21, '13 5:41am PST 
hughughughug to the 'Mom' of cat on moon Our family sends big hugbig hugbig hug
[notify]

» There has since been 5.8000000000002 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Wed Mar 3, '10 8:17am PST 
Thanks for the purrs, Chibi. Like Izzie said...an ultrasound cost will depend on the area and the vet. I do know the vet told me it would be about 85.00 for the blood work to try and find out what is causing the murmur.
Izzie, how's your weather over there? laugh out loud It is sunny here today. We had to snowblow on Sunday and then again last night...the plow went by and knocked the big piles (from plowing the road) down...and half way filled the end of the driveway up! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 3123.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Tue Mar 2, '10 6:34pm PST 
shock Val! A hearing aid?! I've had one since I was 6 (that was 45 years ago)! Mine is over the ear, too. In fact...I'm supposed to wear one in each ear, but I only wear the one for the left ear. My right ear is so bad (nerve damage from the mumps) that the aid for that ear transfers the sound to my left aid. I did wear the right one for awhile..but that ear never had an aid until last year and it was bothering me too much. I read lips mostly anyways. (I LOVE closed captioning!! cheer )

Hey Fake Cats ...I took Sherlock and Kritter to the vet today for their vacs and health exam...Kritter has a heart murmur. I really can't afford the bloodwork to try and find out what is causing it. Have any of you had a cat with one? What can I expect? In other words....I'll take any and all info please.
[notify]

» There has since been 3128.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Sun Dec 20, '09 1:56pm PST 
party party snoopy party

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE "FAKE CATS"!!
[notify]

» There has since been 3821.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Sat Nov 21, '09 6:39pm PST 
thinking I knew I forgot something...Congrats to Jaydyn...Hope you win!

What do you folks think about Sherlock and Kritter's pix? Believe it or not...this is the first pix of the two of them together in about 4 years! shrug They don't spend much time together.
[notify]

» There has since been 3980.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Sat Nov 21, '09 6:34pm PST 
shock Wow! There's a big cluster (litter?) of birthdays on Fake Cats! Mine is tomorrow..the 22nd (51) !
I noticed the Elk thread 'moving' too. Hopefully, Val will post in here soon.
To all having birthdays....party HAPPY BIRTHDAY party
[notify]

» There has since been 3981.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Sun Nov 1, '09 6:46am PST 
hug Many hugs, purrs and kitty kisses to you and Andrea (and Kaya and Jadyn). No, it's not fair...not being able to say I love you and Goodbye...but it's not really goodbye. You'll see him again at Rainbow Bridge. hug

And Teri...God doesn't hate you...he hates ME!
[notify]

» There has since been 4097.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Behavior & Training > Our Mum needs treatment-n fast!!!

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:53pm PST 
shock Gee, your Mom was lucky! In our house, if Meowmy drops anything one or both of the dogs gets it first!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chandler Ray, Nov 11 4:50 pm

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Wed Oct 8, '08 7:21pm PST 
Hey Boris-Kritter and I like to do that too. Either tip it over or drag it around so all the water sloshes out! laugh out loud Meowmy can't figure out if it is me or Kritter though. And We're not telling! silenced
[notify]

» There has since been 6960 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Behavior & Training > question about males
Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Wed Sep 24, '08 7:20am PST 
I have two male cats in the same house, they are both nuetered and neither one of them sprays. As long as everyone is fixed - there shouldn't be a problem. And BTW - Congratulations! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by The Wisconsin cats, Sep 24 10:22 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.