Postings by Apollo (In Memory)

GO!

(Page 1 of 1080: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Fri Oct 31, '14 9:02pm PST 
*takes his mask off to chew on a piece of pizza*
big grin

» There has since been 795 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Fri 11:17 pm

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Fri Oct 31, '14 7:11pm PST 
BOO !!! eek

» There has since been 814 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Fri 11:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The Parting Glass-Orange Ruffy -Oct 7, 2014

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '14 8:34pm PST 
Oh, I just saw this today! So sorry Orange Ruffy had to leave his loving family. There are so many "old friends" at the Bridge; he won't be alone up here. And you know we will all be watching over you ... until we all meet again.

Love ya, Orange Ruffy!
Apollo, Athena, Aragorn, and earthbound Sterling, Sundance, Shade and Shannara
hughughughug

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Oct 26 8:34 pm

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '14 1:33am PST 
*flies down from the Bridge to leave a note* --

Our dear friend, Kohl (from Lady Fee's family) has joined us at the Bridge.
http://www.catster.com/cats/325307

Love ya, Kohl!

hughughughug

» There has since been 1258 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Fri 11:17 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Foreign Legion

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '14 9:53pm PST 
*the A Team flies in, sees all the cobwebs and some disrepair -- with a gentle flap of their wings, the cobwebs disappear and the station is repaired, once again beautiful, just as everycat remembers.

Apollo lights the stove for messages and memories in honor of his dear friend, Jacques, in keeping with the tradition of Clan Fiend and allowing friends to stop by and have a quiet moment of remembrance. Sets out white paper, gold paper and joss sticks for burning.

Takes a piece of gold paper, bows his head, then tosses the gold paper into the fire*

Love ya, Jacques

Remember, everyone -- no emoticons allowed here.

» There has since been 201 posts. Last posting by Ben, Jul 26 8:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > JACQUES
Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '14 5:08pm PST 
Dear Fellow Catsters,

It is with great sadness that I inform you that one of the earliest Catster members, a great cat whose family created the longest running and one of the oldest forums, The Late Late Show, and The Foreign Legion forum, whose family was the first forum moderators who set the high standards for our Catster forums and passed them on to us, one of my family's dearest friends

Jacques

was helped to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday, July 22, 2014.

At 14 years old, Jacques was slowing down and sleeping more, but that's normal for all us cats, but suddenly his health took a quick nosedive. Rushed to the vet, the tests came back that Jacques was in acute kidney failure. His Mom is familiar with CRF and after a brief discussion with the vet they both agreed it would be a kindness to let Jacques go.

Jacques was the imp, took a lot of kidding, loved his barbecue, and his life-long Catster love, Roxanne. Off Catster, he worshipped his sister, Selket, who was waiting for him at the Bridge, along with so many of his old friends.

Love ya, Jacques!
Until we all meet again at the Bridge,
Apollo
Catster Moderator

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Jul 24 8:40 pm

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 10:46pm PST 
Love ya, Bea! big hug

» There has since been 1703 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Fri 11:17 pm

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 10:45pm PST 
We'll drop the "kids" off first before driving back to the Bridge. Bea, there's enough room for you in the front seat. big grin

» There has since been 1706 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Fri 11:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > i'm broken

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Fri May 30, '14 12:28pm PST 
No matter how much time you have together, it's never enough. Our first dog, Pharaoh, had a cancerous tumor in his throat. The vet said he could operate but in all reality, he wouldn't be able to get all of the tumor because of its location. We opted to have the operation. Pharaoh felt good afterward, but in only a few weeks the tumor started growing. He would have to lay on his bed with his head hanging over the side so he could breathe and he got weak. I was afraid he would choke and suffocate so I knew I would have to let him go.

There are two paths to travel for your furchild to go to the Rainbow Bridge. The first is a longer, drawn out one over a period of months or even years, where he gets progressively weaker and more sick. You may be able to hold it back for awhile, with medication, surgery, etc., but there still is a downward spiral. The second path is quick; sometimes in a day or two your furchild is gone. He may be playing, happy and content and everything in your world is going along fine and the next thing you know, he's gone and you're second-guessing yourself.

Smokey and you went down the second path and you're agonizing if you could have done something. You did what was right for Smokey. You put his welfare first, before you own. That is what a good, kind and loving purrson does. Your heart is now broken, but you saved Smokey from the suffering cancer can cause. Whether you have been together for two years or twenty, you can prepare yourself for the fateful day in your mind, but never in your heart. Comfort yourself knowing that he was in good health almost to the end and know that you took great care of him for all of his 12 years with you. Know that he will be with you in your heart, always ... watching over you, and waiting for the time you will be together again at the Rainbow Bridge.

hugrainbowhug

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), May 30 12:28 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > New here and looking for support
Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Thu Apr 10, '14 7:06pm PST 
There will always be a place in your heart that hurts when you think of Austin. As you said, you have wonderful memories of your life together and you can be content that you gave him a great home. He knew it was his time to leave and his clinging to you was his way of saying good bye.

Some find it comforting to create a picture collage or lite a candle in rememberance, plant a tree or flower. Believe that Austin will always be with you, in your heart, until you meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Purrs and Love,
Apollo
hughughughug

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 13 9:10 pm

(Page 1 of 1080: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.