Postings by Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > My cat has a red eyelid! Attacked? Help!
Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 9:06am PST 
it should be eye animal s p e c i a l i s t. sorry, catster flagged it, had to space it to get to post.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 9:00 am

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 9:02am PST 
you could take him for a second opinion, or, see if there is a animal eye s p e c I a l I s t near you. purring for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 9:00 am

Lady

the queen

Purred: Tue Mar 18, '14 2:44pm PST 
We would recommend very strongly a trip to your vet or a ER vet, ASAP.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 9:00 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Is it normal for me to feel such intense grief and sadness?

Lady

the queen

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '14 5:00pm PST 
Apollo's mommy, since he was part of your family, of course, it's normal to be acting and feeling this way. It's the people who say it's just a cat, are the ones that usually don't have no feelings. Many moons ago, my daddy PTS, his doggie when she was 15 and he still misses her. As for giving away your medicine, we do not see why you can offer it on Catsters, or just donated to a shelter. Take care.

Soft Purrs

Lady
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 2:45 pm

Cat Health > plaque tartar and gum diseases

Lady

the queen

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '14 5:40pm PST 
The best bet is to take a Kitty into your vet and let them check it out. We are not a vet, but it sounds like your Kitty is going to be a dental cleaning. It is not that bad, they cleaned all the teeth and of any need to be pulled, they will pull them too. You Kitty will feel much better and healthier too. Keep us updated.

Purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 13 3:08 pm

What I Love About Catster > Big News: Catster's Community Features Will Not Be Shutting Down!
Lady

the queen

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 3:28pm PST 
Well kitties, we did it. We have our club and family back. Now all we have to wait on is what the new changes might be. We also did make one newspaper. Here's the link to it and somebody pass this to me as from Catster buddies on Facebook, saying that the new business partner is also a community member.

Purrs

Newspaper article

newspaper article

They have a new business partner. Yes some things will change, but they realize how much people love the site, and they are attempting to stay true to the original format as much as possible. The new business partner (so I've heard) has been a faithful community member, and will try to move forward with the site in a way most will be familiar and comfortable with. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Feb 16 10:04 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Lady

the queen

Purred: Fri Feb 14, '14 7:15pm PST 
Sad Update, our good furry friend Midnight was helped to the Bridge today. Soft Purrs for his mommy.

Purrs

little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 11 10:32 am

Lady

the queen

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 5:39pm PST 
Sad News, a kitty friend of ours, Bailey traveled to the Bridge on 2/11. She was COTD on 2/12, which was also her Birthday. Can we send her and her pawfamily some Hugs and Purrs.
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 11 10:32 am

Lady

the queen

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 6:33am PST 
Could we send some purrs to Midnight and his mommy. Midnight has cancer and he will be going to the Bridge soon, maybe tomorrow.

Purrs

Lady
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 11 10:32 am

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun Feb 9, '14 3:05pm PST 
A small update kitties might be interested in. We are purring for everyone's help.

We like to thank everybody for signing, but, we need all a lot, a lot more signatures. So Please remind your Catster/Dogster furry friends that it only takes a couple of minutes to sign this(Google auto fill should work on this petition) and it could only help, not hurt our cause. Also, daddy has signed a few petitions which did make a difference, and the companies change their mind. So, it could work for us, we just need to get more signatures. Besides emailing it to the CEO. Daddy also you going to print and fax it to CEO if he can get the fax number or print and mail it to the VP of the Chicago branch of say media, or more than likely both. There are more than 100 people on Catsters and Dogster's, so let's show say media how much we care about our club by filling up this petition and beating the last one that we all signed.

Was emailed this link, it looks like Ted is trying to get our pages archived in full. Here is the link for it.

Archive our pages

archive our pages

Paste and Copy

https://twitter.com/tedr/status/432043920952815616

The link to the new petition:

Help SAVE Catster/Dogster

Copy and paste and pass to your friends:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/save-casterdogster
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 11 10:32 am

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.