Postings by Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Skinny Kitty
Lady

the queen

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '14 11:44pm PST 
Depending how long you have been with your vet, I would try explaining your situation, and see if you can set up a payment plan, also, try some of the place that have been listed.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady, Sep 27 11:44 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > General Site Issues
Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun Aug 10, '14 4:23pm PST 
Do not feel bad, we have the same problem with always have to sign in. We had to sign in, just to delete a Pawmail and there are a lot of other cats that are having the same problem not being able to post pictures too. It's still a train wreck, and hopefully it will be fixed before we all have to file for social security.

Purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cow , Aug 12 4:41 pm

Cat Health > what is this cats problem?

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '14 4:08pm PST 
We would get this kitty to a vet, ASAP. it does need medical attention!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Baby, Jul 31 3:54 pm

Cat Health > Really sick cat needs help!

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun Jun 15, '14 2:23pm PST 
this cat either needs to get to the VET, ASAP, or a phone call to animal control ASAP. if you are not sure to call, either try your local or county pd, or call your vet or any vet or shelter in your area, they should know who to call. this could be considered animal abuse. also, try to take pics of the kitty, for proof and evidence if you can. if you get good pics, then somehow, the kitty could end up at a vet, if you know what I mean shh. but, at least call animal control, for the kitty. keep us updated and we will be purring for you and the kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 17 9:18 am

Kitten Corner > I found four stray kittens

Lady

the queen

Purred: Mon Jun 9, '14 8:43am PST 
Guest, here is the link for your Kittens. when you posted the link, there was a space in the link, that is a common thing in catsters. for posting pics, you have to put them in a special code.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady, Jun 9 8:43 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Chantilly/Tiffany Breed- Help me find a breeder of
Lady

the queen

Purred: Tue May 13, '14 7:51pm PST 
Sorry, we can not help. But, your local shelter is filled with many, many kitties looking for a home, try one of them, you will not regret it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by TieDye, May 15 3:10 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun May 4, '14 5:14pm PST 
A very good friend of our Smiley Cassanova crossed to the bridge unexceptly on sat. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Cat Health > Urgent! Luna's left eye is swollen shut and I can't get to the vet until Monday!

Lady

the queen

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '14 9:21am PST 
glad to hear luna's eye will be ok, this time. you might want to consider keeping her inside, because next time it can be a lot worse. by keeping her inside you will save your self the worry and vet bills.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 22 11:13 pm

Cat Health > My cat has a red eyelid! Attacked? Help!

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 9:06am PST 
it should be eye animal s p e c i a l i s t. sorry, catster flagged it, had to space it to get to post.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 9:00 am

Cat Health > My cat has a red eyelid! Attacked? Help!
Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 9:02am PST 
you could take him for a second opinion, or, see if there is a animal eye s p e c I a l I s t near you. purring for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 9:00 am

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.