Postings by Chloe **rainbow.bridge**

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Chloe is at the Bridge now...

Chloe- **rainbow.br- idge**

Im whole and- well, at Rainbow- Bridge.

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 2:57pm PST 
At about 12:45 today Chloe was PTS. Im sad, naturally, but at the same time Im happy because I know she is now all better and out of her pain!frown

Lots of purrs,
Kate (Chloe and her furfam's meowmy)
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Apr 4 5:53 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I know it is time for her to go... But I love Chloe.

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 9:43am PST 
As most of you know, Chloe was recently diagnosed with cancer... she is 11 years young... And a few days ago her lungs began to fail. She was in so much ain we were going to euthanize her; then we decided to try pain meds.

Well, the pain meds aren't working and she is having diarrhea. The vet she has been staying at says I need to say goodbye for her own good... I know she is suffering- but I don't want to let her go. I know I should, there is no other option for her other than letting her suffer...

I don't want her to suffer but I don't wanna let her go either. I know she's had a great life and she has been happy. She has made lots of friends, and she's shown me how to love. How do I let her go? She is amazing. My dad, who knows that I know she has to go, scheduled her being PTS tomorrow at 12:30PM EST.

I know she must go, and though I will miss her terribly I will know she is happy at the Bridge... That she will be with Nessa and Tiger and looking down protecting me. She is so loving and strong, and even though she is 11yrs I believe this is too soon.

But, you Catsters purred and it made all difference. I gave her strength to carry on a few more days and it gave me the strength to realize that she will be okay. Thank you all, and please keep me and RainDrop in your prayers. He will need them because after Chloe is *sniff* gone, he will most likely be depressed. He will be at the euthanasia process to see her go and say his goodbyes with me, I know Chloe would want that and he would too. Plus I will need someone to hold.crycrycrycry

Thank you all,
Katie (Chloe's mum)
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mia, Apr 7 12:34 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Chloe must go to Rainbow Bridge tomorrow...

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 9:01am PST 
Today, Chloe sort of fainted. She is 11 and recently diagnosed with cancer. Now, her lungs are failing or something and she is in a lot of pain. She is at the vet now, as are we. Im typing this on my cell phone because I get internet on it. They said she has to be put down for her own good... So tomorrow is the day Chloe goes to Rainbow Bridge. RainDrop is here with me... He knows, Im sure of it... crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry I thought you all should know...

EDIT: Some good, or bad news... Chloe has about a month to go. We have her on pain meds. She can will have about a month left on Earth... The reason they thought she was allergic the pain meds but she is not we tested it. So her lungs will last about a month. I don't want to let her go.cry
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sky, Apr 1 10:04 am

Cat Health > Is this normal for a cat diagnosed with cancer???

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 8:10pm PST 
Chloe was diagnosed on the 25th of March with Cancer.
Since she has been sleeping all day, waking to eat sleep and do bussiness... And get petted. Is this normal.
It is a cancer growth on her lungs... they think it MIGHT go to her heart... We could lose her within this year.cry She is 11, that is why Im sooo worried....crycrycry
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zap *R.I.P 15th Dec 2009*, Mar 29 11:34 pm

Get Well Soon > Chloe is very ill, please purr for her!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 8:34pm PST 
Please purr for Chloe. She was diagnosed with cancer today!cry
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 27 8:19 pm

Get Well Soon > Chloe.

Purred: Thu Mar 20, '08 1:29pm PST 
If you go to CAT HEALTH Chloe has a thread... She might I have diabetes or cancer... I need some purring guys.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chloe **rainbow.bridge**, Mar 20 1:29 pm

Cat Health > Chloe's vet visit... What will I do... help... ='(

Purred: Thu Mar 20, '08 1:27pm PST 
Chloe's vet visit today revealed she might have cancer or feline diabetes. And at 11 years young this concerns us. Being as she is seriously bonded to her husband/boyfriend RainDrop this is really nerve-racking. She is also his guide, since he is deaf. If she passes he will not be allowed to go outside anymore.

We love Chloe dearly. And the fact she might have diabetes or cancer is just so terrible.

We took her today, along with Baby (our needy little gal) because she was acting funny. Im glad we did at the same time I wish I had not.

Any advice for me??? Please pray for her. I think she knows.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Dulci (In Loving Memory - you, Mar 20 3:24 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > HELP ME- What breed am I???

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '08 11:41am PST 
Oh sweetheart are you having an "identity crisis"??????
Well I DONT CARE WHAT BREED YOU ARE I STILL LOVE YOU.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Harvey, Apr 19 12:18 am

Laws & Legislation > Indiana Man Jailed

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:47am PST 
These are the charges I think this man should face...

ANIMAL CRUELTY
ANIMAL KILLING (I bet this is under A.C. But IDK)
CHILD CRUELTY
CHILD ENDANGERMENT
CAUSING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA/LIFE SCARRING
Possible DUI (Did he drive to house while he was drunk?? I bet so.)

If they give him the excuse he was drunk, or if he proclaimed mentally "unstable" I'll be disgusted. He should get jail for a hundred years!!! or better, D-E-A-T-H.
I hope I don't sound crazy, but thats just me. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Sep 22 10:30 am

Laws & Legislation > Indiana Man Jailed

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:23am PST 
The fact a person, even when drunk, could do this... I just cannot believe it. I think that, and this is probably because I am a huge cat lover, life in prison is a great punishment for such an obviously demented individual.

As if killing the cat was not enough but forcing CHILDREN to do it. And then the words "teaching them to kill"... It leaves me thinking "has this sick-o had experience?". I would be checking the latest killings (most likely stabbing murders) to see if there is possibly a link to this sick man.

And those poor kids! I feel so bad for them. That little boy tried to save that cat... OMG. I cannot believe this has happened. Im just in tears.cry

This is disturbing, sickening, my stomach is on the verge of exploding from disgust!

How the police pretty much let him get away with this crime is really pathetic!
[notify]

» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Sep 22 10:30 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.