Postings by Oliver

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Food & Nutrition > Rasha's losing weight!!
Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Sat Jul 12, '08 7:58am PST 
Mooch - thank you, I almost forgot to mention the carrots! Yes, we have noticed more big chunks of carrots in our EVO as well. So, that . . . with the changed consistency . . . and the fact that the cats won't really eat it now . . . hmm, something's got to be up!

Shadow, here's the info from the only can we have left - Mommy tried feeding part of this can to us yesterday, but we hardly touched it:

13.2 oz can
Best by 01/27/10
15TCM208 1308
USA
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Rasha, Jul 15 10:58 am

Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Fri Jul 11, '08 6:55pm PST 
How rude - Rasha, I forgot to send you purrs - I hope you start eating soon!!! hug

Also, we have noticed something different about the EVO in the last few weeks . . . normally there would be a ton of "juice," but lately it's been a little firmer with less juice. Mommy actually thought it looked better than normal. But, I guess it's been ever since then that everyone's decided to not eat it. The cans ARE in date, so no worries there.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Rasha, Jul 15 10:58 am

Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Fri Jul 11, '08 6:52pm PST 
Hmm, this is very interesting because our Mommy has noticed that we have not been eating our EVO like we used to either. Josie was the first one to refuse to eat it a couple of weeks ago, and just today Elvin and I ate no more than 2 bites of our food. Mommy ended up giving us some dry food (Wellness and EVO mixed) to make sure we'd at least eat something!

Mommy usually rotates EVO and Wellness grain-free with us, but Josie has decided she is tired of both of them. Mommy has since had to buy a few different kinds of food here and there to make sure Josie eats, but we have been okay with what we have until the last few days.

Let us know if anyone finds out any info about EVO - this can't be some coincidence that everyone has decided to stop eating it! Also, even if the hot weather is to blame, it shouldn't really affect us - we're inside only cats, and our Mommy and Daddy keep the air conditioner set at a nice 68 degrees all summer! happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Rasha, Jul 15 10:58 am

Behavior & Training > Water Weirdness

Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 11:39pm PST 
Yes, my mom is thinking of purchasing a water fountain for me because of the same issue. I have lived with her for 3 months now, and she has only seen me drink out of a bowl twice. I do, however, go crazy for and demand that she turn water on in the sink AND the bathtub. I've got my mommy trained for sure!

At least I do eat mostly wet food, so I am getting a good amount of moisture in my food. Mommy still would like to see me drink water more....well, more NOT from the faucet! wink
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sasha, Oct 7 9:11 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > say something nice about the cat before you!

Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 3:49pm PST 
Penelope, you are SO PRETTY, and so lucky to adopted with your sisfur! You two look like the best of pals.
[notify]

» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Aug 27 1:23 pm

Domestic Medium Hair > Does anyone wanna be my friend?
Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Tue Jun 17, '08 2:21pm PST 
We'd love to be your friend! We just sent you a friend request. Welcome!!! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pyra , Nov 10 3:43 pm

Kitten Corner > Am i mixed with a purebred, or did i just get some odd genes?

Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Thu Jun 12, '08 7:35am PST 
Hey Little Chibi! You sure are a cutie, and your fur is quite interesting. I guess I'm not helping out much since I don't have an answer for you (ha) . . . just wanted to say you're cute. smile

The long fur on the back of my legs (my "pants" as Mommy calls it) curls up in little ringlets too, but I have no idea what caused that. No curls anywhere else - just the back of me legs!
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Snowee, Jun 21 7:45 pm

Behavior & Training > Anyone else had a cat change their meow?

Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 7:31am PST 
Everyone seems healthy and active, and appetites are going strong for sure. dancing Oliver is only 8 months old, so I figured he was just being influenced by the elder Elvin (2 yrs.) We have another cat, Josie, but she doesn't meow much at all . . . so I guess he'd have no reason to mimic her!

I guess he's just being a silly boy . . . as always. hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Isis-Tortie Angel, May 16 1:16 pm

Behavior & Training > Anyone else had a cat change their meow?

Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Wed May 7, '08 8:02pm PST 
We just adopted our kitty Elvin from a shelter about 2 weeks ago, and he and our existing kitty Oliver became fast friends. Oliver is normally very vocal with a loud, clear meow. Elvin has sort of a 'raspy' meow, and only meows occasionally.

Well, in the last few days - Oliver has started meowing like Elvin! It's so funny. Do you think he's just trying to be like Elvin by copying his behavior . . . or should I be worried something is wrong? (you know, typical paranoid cat meowmy) shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Isis-Tortie Angel, May 16 1:16 pm

Food & Nutrition > what\'s the white stuff in wellness?
Oliver

I meow like a- chicken!

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 9:46pm PST 
We've noticed those as well. It's in the Wellness grain-free that we've tried, and it has happened with every flavor lately. I can't really tell what it is. It's definitely little chunks of something. thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Apr 25 9:46 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.