GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Behavior & Training > Im so desperate. Help me.
[[[:Snowflak- e:]]]

I am CARNIVORE:- Hear me- ROAR!!!!!!!!!!

Purred: Thu Jun 19, '08 9:02pm PST 
Hey Catsters! Long time no chats. I havent been on in a long time.

Im so desperate here. I find myself stressed, balling, freaked.frown Snowflake, my baby boy, my lovey, is being so bad!!!

Seriously. Its terrible. He has recently started POOPING (as in the yucky brown stuffs) on either our kitchen floor or in the bathtub. He has re-started spraying infront of the fridge. 2 weeks ago he peed under the foor. We havent seen him do it but one sec it is there one sec its not. Charlie is always with us when its being done.

One day my dad followed him around our house, and found him pass the litterbox to poopy under the table.

We are so pressured this will happen if guests come over. If we move funiture even an inch, this happens. People come over? same. He seems to stress at change. I think.

My dad wants to get rid of him, but I love him. It would DESTROY MY SOUL if I did. I need advice.

I want to turn to a pet psychic or whisperer, but my mom thinks its silly. My dad says its worth a shot.

If you have advice... I NEED IT.
If you know a good pet whisperer person for cats in Northern KY Southern OH... Please help me.crycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 24 1:36 pm

Kitten Corner > Potential AGGRESSION in male kitten; In need of major advice fast...urgent.

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 9:21pm PST 
I talked to my dad who wants him declawed, and my Mom. WE DID IT! We convinced him to not declaw, but to get those softpaw things.applause
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 7:38 am

Kitten Corner > Potential AGGRESSION in male kitten; In need of major advice fast...urgent.

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 9:20pm PST 
I talked to my dad who wants him declawed, and my Mom. WE DID IT! We convinced him to not declaw, but to get those softpaw things.applause
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 7:38 am

Raw Food Diet > Issue w/ raw feeding between two of my cats... WHAT TO DO???

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 9:14pm PST 
Meow!
Okay so now we eat raw instead of dry. But sister Charlie Anne doesn't like raw.confused She ate dry, now she eats wet. confused

The problem is, I love my raw meats (I AM CARNIVORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!) BUT Im jealous of Charlie.

What Meowmy wants to know is, can she feed me half raw half wet until Charlie is all raw so I don't have to be locked up at feeding time? I always try and go after HER FOOD!!! so thats why meowmy locks me up...frown
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 15 8:35 am

Raw Food Diet > So, what meat is in your food dish today?

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 3:53pm PST 
Well? For breakfast today we had ground beef and sardines separately and for dinner we are having chicken and either pork or beef heart...smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 27 12:23 pm

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 3:08pm PST 
Okay, so Prozac for ears... Does that mean he might have an ear infection or ear mites???shock I wonder if he has an injury??? Hmm... I'll try taking him for a walk...laugh out loud

Oh, and JSYK, He is doing better today... it comes kind of in phases but IDK maybe he is maturing??? Maybe he is in kitty puberty???
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 7:38 am

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 9:16am PST 
Okay so here is to answer all the questions...

Yup, Snow is neutered. He pretty much ignores Baby and Charlie Anne, and Chloe has been at the vet these last few days. Raindrop and him hang out, but RainDrop is sleeping a lot.

All the introductions went very well! RainDrop and Chloe were there first, then he came. Then Charlie Anne... then Baby. Me and my parents sat in a circle and let them see each other. There was only one hiss from him, but after using the toweling technique everything was fine. We didn't wanna take chances so we took two weeks to fully get them used to the idea of them being siblings... When Charlie Anne came there was an instant bond-like between her and Chloe, RainDrop and Snowflake were a little harder to allow but after 2.5 weeks it was all good.

Baby arrived it RainDrop and Snowflake ignored her- she may as well not have even been there. Charlie Anne and Chloe, who both had had litters prior to them becoming our babies got a sudden KICK of motherly instincts and were right there to care for her!

Snowflake is not declawed, but due to the PLEAS of our poor furniture he will be declawed. Charlie Anne was too old for the declawing, and RainDrop and Chloe already have been. There are no fights, so claws aren't needed. Our home is rather large, so all the cats have lots of space... two floors basement. Then a screened-in porch they go in when it is warm and they want a sunny nap.

He has a vet visit coming up, his shots are due. I'll talk to our vet.

Im really confused though, because most of the time he is very sweet!thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 7:38 am

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 8:27pm PST 
Okay so December 7th we fell in love with Snowflake... and we brought him home the next day... It was love and he was sooo sweet. When we got him at 3 months he was docile and timid yet curious... NOW...

He attacks people constantly, and if he is disciplined he bites. Im scared to hold him because he bites... friends and relatives are scared to hold him because he might get mad... He hisses at people who come in the door, and he might as well be a very aggressive dog...

Then... all the sudden when he realizes he has hurt me and just me, he is lovable... He kisses and purrs and cuddles. frown I like this a lot, but...

I cry constantly because Im so confused. My dad says that if he gets too mean we'll have to give him up...cry I know it sounds silly but I LOVE HIM... He is my sweety. He is adorable and could never be replaced, he is so special.

I don't want to give him up at the same time Im "nervous" to keep him. We were 'sposed to be best buddies, friends forever, and I was supposed to be his forever home...forever mommy!!! I feel like if I do this Im giving up a child- a loved one.crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry As I write this he is staring at me, he cannot figure out why Im crying.

He is mean as anyone can be one second, then sweeter than an angel.

What do I do, guys??? I really want to keep him, I would just DIE if I had to give him up... Should I see a behaviorist??? He is 6-7 months now... Is this normal??? I've had male AND female of the kitten age, and at at this age all but one male stopped this "aggression"... Im not sure if it is normal or not...

I live in Northern KY, I have no idea if there is a cat behaviorist within 100 miles of us... Any suggestions????

PLEASE HELP ME!!! MY DAD WANTS TO GIVE HIM AWAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

EDIT::: Snowflake is neutered!
I decided no matter what I wanna keep him. But this bad behavior cannot continue!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 7:38 am

Raw Food Diet > Primal Foods (primalpetfoods.com)- HOW DO I FEED???

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 8:01am PST 
Oh and MAYBE salmon and pheasant...
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 17 12:35 pm

Raw Food Diet > Primal Foods (primalpetfoods.com)- HOW DO I FEED???

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 7:59am PST 
Oh and MAYBE salmon and pheasant...
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 17 12:35 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.