GO!

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ghost of your Kitty?
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 12:06pm PST 
I remember one night I was laying in bed with my 2 cats that I got after my Kitty Kosco passed away, the bedroom door opened slightly and I heard the pitter patter of kitty feet walk up to the bed and jump on it but nothing was there. Another time I heard Kitty Kosco walk around the bed, and my other two cats ears perked up.. it never jumped up that time.. I was thinking Kosco? is that you? come on up here, but he never did and that was the last time I heard from him.
I find it very comforting he came back to visit. I loved him so much.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 16 4:02 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > My Butt Stinks, and I Fling Litter Everywhere
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:36am PST 
We use the NVR Miss litter box. it has high sides and is just right for us. We weight 10 lbs.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , May 11 4:03 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > My Butt Stinks, and I Fling Litter Everywhere

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:35am PST 
www.NVRMISS.com
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , May 11 4:03 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > I need litter help!

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:31am PST 
Try Worlds Best Cat Litter... its the bestest. Get either the red/black bag for multi cat clump or the original green/black bag. Its a littler pricey, but well worth it.
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 8:09 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Have Anyone Used the Hoover Windtunnel?

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:24am PST 
Hey Hey we have a Hoover Windtunnel CANISTER, the little one that reminds be of a Volkswagon Beetle" shaped, its small and packs a POW. Love it, just make sure you keep the filter clean and the dust can empty to get the most suction. Also keep a supply of new filters on hand. We love this little vac.
I highly recommend it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 21 11:14 am

Behavior & Training > Help! I hit my cat and now she doesn't respond to my calls!):
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '13 11:40am PST 
laugh out loud Its probably some prankster anyway.. I have no soft spot for that type of behavior. If they were a catster member they would show their face, not just come on to write a title like that. Never believe half the stuff thats on here if they are not a member with a picture.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 9 1:19 pm

Behavior & Training > Help! I hit my cat and now she doesn't respond to my calls!):

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '13 8:21am PST 
HELLO? Did you ever get the memo? Dogs come when they are called, cats take a message and get back to you. REMEMBER THAT. Can I ask how old you are? What you did is unacceptable behavior and hopefully you will never do this again. God will punish you. Now go sit in the corner and dont come out till you learned your lesson. Maybe someday if you dont respond to someone calling you if they get mad enough they will pick YOU up and bodyslam you, lets see how you like it. AND if I were you, i wouldnt post anything like this on catster again. We do not like humans who mistreat their animals - you will be tarred and feathered on here, and possibly booted off. So buh byes.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 9 1:19 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Check-in for Snowmageddon

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 11:36am PST 
NJ checking in.. we be ok, over a foot of snow but we are safe and sound..wasnt a big problem for us.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 11 6:54 pm

Behavior & Training > i'm a newbie and need help

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 11:47am PST 
Sometimes me and my brofur take turns being the aggressive cat in the family. One day it may be me and the next it may be brofur. If mom hears me squeel from brofur trying to bite me she usually yells at him and he stops.. they are like kids. Tell them no and shush him away and also they will work it out. There is always a more dominant cat in every furmily. sometimes mom just sits and watches us and laughs. We are both 5 and came to the household at the same time- lots of times when there are two cats of the same sex they compete to be HOH, Head of Household. Make them a dish of shredded turkey breast from the deli and make them eat it together a few times, this is called the corporate luncheon. Seriously.. im not joking.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 5 7:16 pm

Cat Health > Can cats get hemorrhoids?
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 8:52am PST 
Yes cats can get hemorrhoids (did I spell that right) and yes that picture above looks like it.
I have had that problem since I was a kitten and I also have VERY hard stools.
I really dont care for wet food as much as mom would like me to, so therefore I tend to eat much more dry. My butt gets like the picture above and then it scabs over (can you imagine pooin thru a hardened scab?) and then I bleed after my poop. Not alot, just a tad. We have tried pumpkin and other things but its a temporary fix. Mom trys to keep my bottom moist with different types of butt creams. The vet says leave well enough alone. Not much you can do.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 8:52 am

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.