Postings by Sunshine Annie

GO!

Cat Health > Cats throwing up?!

Sunshine- Annie

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '08 1:27pm PST 
Henry and I both are free fed dry food and each day around 4 PM we split a 3 oz. can of wet food. Henry only licks the gravy and I eat most of mine.
I am 4 years old now but just a few weeks after I came to my forever home at the age of 12 weeks I started throwing up - sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. My mom took me to the vet. She did all sorts of test and then give me some stomach tranquilizers. The meds made me like a zombie. I only weighed 3 lbs. and was so spaced out, my mom cried all of the time.
Finally, my mom talked to my breeder. The breeder said my mom (feline mom) was a "gulper" meaning she eats real fast and then sometimes throws up. Anyway, the breeder told my mom to feed me my dry food on a flat plate with a golf or ping-pong ball in the center. This makes me slow down when eating and ever since things have been fine.
I hope this might work for you.smile
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by PURR-C C-NOTE BASS 92807-03280, Mar 10 10:37 am

Cat Health > ONE LAST PLEA FOR HELP
Sunshine- Annie

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '08 6:00pm PST 
I am truly so very sorry.

You are right, I did not read through all of the responses. I am new here and not quite used to the format.cry

Please accept my deepest sympathy.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Simba (My little Lion King), Apr 12 4:35 am

Ragdoll > What color do I put for my Bio?

Sunshine- Annie

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '08 3:49pm PST 
Hi Aden wink

I am also a Seal bi-color, but I didn't notice that distinction in the selection. I simply listed myself as a bi-color.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Penny (in loving memory), Apr 19 7:42 pm

Cat Health > ONE LAST PLEA FOR HELP

Sunshine- Annie

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '08 3:34pm PST 
Consider having your sweetie treated for a UTI even if one was not found. Often they are difficult to diagnose, especially in an older cat.

I realize that you have tried confining her to a smaller room. Have you tried using CatAttract in the litter box while in the smaller room?
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Simba (My little Lion King), Apr 12 4:35 am

Cat Health > Seizures in Baby

Sunshine- Annie

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '08 2:55pm PST 
Please do not wait 2 weeks to a month.

Baby could be dead in that time. If his seizures are lasting 5 minutes this is an extreme emergency.
Please get him to a vet or an emergency clinic ASAP.frown
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Raven "Ravers", Mar 28 11:57 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.