Postings by Seimei

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > Need help with vet bills?
Seimei

Purred: Sat Sep 13, '08 7:07pm PST 
Almost all of the agencies on the list are unable to take applications for assistance because donations are down.

Some of the agencies have shut down their contact mailboxes or websites as well...

Hopefully, things will pick up for them.
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Sep 27 9:24 pm

Cat Health > Need help with vet bills?
Seimei

Purred: Fri Sep 12, '08 8:36am PST 
bump.... Meowmy is gonna go look at that right now.

My Meowmy is disabled, and my sister Megumi helps her with a lot of things, including anxiety control, and watching out for meowmy to have problems. (She can tell Meowmy to sit down before meowmy gets sick.)

Megumi is really ill, meowmy is forcing pills and food. Megumi is really mad at meowmy and cusses her out and hides. Meowmy cries.

Meowmy set up a fundraiser to help with big sister's vet bills.

http://www.zazzle.com/trinlayk/products?pg=1

and she is still selling her craftwork, but income will go to the vet for awhile:

http://www.trinlayk.etsy.com

Please pass these links around to fellow cat lovers, I think meowmy's zazzle art on things is really cool.

Gonna go look at your list now!
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Sep 27 9:24 pm

Behavior & Training > Anybody else \"help\" make the bed?

Seimei

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 9:18pm PST 
We help mommy with almost ALL her chores... making the bed, doing laundry (she won't let us into the laundry room though!), scrubbing the bathroom (she could get hurt without us supervising!), washing dishes... sleeping, watching tv... Anything! we're there to help.
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Izadore (Izzie), Feb 16 5:38 am

Food & Nutrition > How do we feel about Royal Canin

Seimei

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 9:08pm PST 
There are lots of good foods. Our favorites are Wellness, Fromm, and Merrick. The Merrick is hard to get since the store that carried it closed recently, but I like the "Cowboy cookout" the best.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Terrence (Rainbow Bridge), Jan 14 9:15 pm

Behavior & Training > When is 'enough', enough?

Seimei

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '08 9:51am PST 
We got felliway plug ins when I moved in... and when we moved to the new house.

It does take a long time for the older kitty to get used to the newer one.
It feels like forever to the humans, but really, even if they never quite get to be buddies, they'll eventually accept each other.

I sure want to be buddies with my sister, but she's not quite ready to be my buddy.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Caesar, Jan 18 7:12 am

Behavior & Training > URGENT HELP NEEDED! Molly won\'t stop chewing on cords!!!
Seimei

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '08 9:43am PST 
Bitter apple on the cords,

and I LOVED those rawhide sticks and jerky treats for "D-O-G-S" when I was in my chewy stage.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Milo, Jan 19 12:19 pm

Laws & Legislation > We need help please

Seimei

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '08 9:13pm PST 
Yes, a report to the police, but also places like the Humane Society can help get a court order to get the name/location of the breeder from the pet store.

However, IF the pet store did not keep any records, OR has it listed as "some guy came by with these puppies"... you might be out of luck.
On the up side, with a fancy breed puppy they often come with their papers...other wise what's their proof that they sold a pure-bred?
Those papers might be the start of the trail of clues.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sophia Marie, Jan 14 2:29 pm

Laws & Legislation > help: cat's ownership id has been stolen

Seimei

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '08 9:03pm PST 
If he isn't going to keep the cat anyway, it should go to the family that was taking care of it. End of extortion, end of friendship.

IF he WAS intending to keep the kitten, it would have been time to call a lawyer for advice or possibly open it up in small claims court... THE FIRST SUGGESTION THAT HE NEEDED TO COUGH UP MONEY.

IMHO if the kitten had been with the family a month or more, and was well settled in ANYWAY. The kitten should maybe stay there.

Lady shouldn't have lied to her family anyway.
Lies, like time travel, are nothing but trouble.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Horus, Feb 27 10:06 am

Laws & Legislation > Information on Michael Vick's co-defendants sentencing...

Seimei

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '08 8:57pm PST 
Maybe it's time to boycott the Falcons too...

(I'm a Packers Fan anyway...)
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Seimei, Jan 8 8:57 pm

Laws & Legislation > Information on Michael Vick's co-defendants sentencing...
Seimei

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '08 8:56pm PST 
Maybe it's time to boycott the Falcons too...

(I'm a Packers Fan anyway...)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Seimei, Jan 8 8:57 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.