Postings by Sassy

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Behavior & Training > Very inappropriate elimination!! I am going out of my mind!
Sassy

mystery poop!- who did it?

Purred: Tue Sep 24, '13 7:14pm PST 
how are your other cats treating him? your cat sounds like he is very insecure.

i battled this for years with Sassy. she pee'd on everything, and started pooping on the kitchen counter. it was crazy. she licked herself bald over stress. It turned out other cats stressed her out. she was never mean to them so i never noticed. Once Sassy was separated from other cats, her fur grew back and she quit peeing. something to think about.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Monkee, Sep 25 5:55 am

Cat Health > Cancer! Are you kidding me???!!!
Sassy

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 11:10am PST 
nothing is worse than hearing the vet tell you your pet has cancer. Im so sorry.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 29 7:23 am

Cat Health > Oliver has HCM. How can we convince him to eat?

Sassy

Purred: Wed Jan 12, '11 10:53pm PST 
Bumppurr has good advice.

have you tried heating up canned cat food? or maybe soaking his dry in water?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by BK, Feb 13 5:18 am

Kitten Corner > Just got a kitty and I'm not sure if his paper work is right on the breed, can you help?

Sassy

Purred: Thu Jul 22, '10 7:33am PST 
its a general misconception that all colorpoint cats are siamses. Colorpoint is just as the name implys, a color. while its probibly true a siamese parent in the cats background supplyed the color, they can pass on this color to there offspring breeding with a non-pointed parent. you see this alot in strays that are pointed, they all share a common parent with the gene.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Jul 22 7:33 am

Food & Nutrition > the food saga continues!

Sassy

Purred: Mon Apr 19, '10 8:04am PST 
i have 3 spayed indoor only females. I have been giving them 1/2 a can twice a day but they have been leaving alot of leftovers so now i feed 1/4 can twice a day.

they get friskies because im broke, and honestly most of the expensive canned foods arnt much better then friskies.

I got a coupon for free evo dry that im going to have to use (dont behead me, please. its free and im broke) has anyone had any troubles with the new evo fish dry? seems like a lot of fish???

shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Matty, Apr 19 1:56 pm

Food & Nutrition > Anyone tried Kitty's Favorite cat food?
Sassy

Purred: Mon Apr 12, '10 8:49pm PST 
http://www.petside.com/health/petvet/taurine-deficiency-feline.php

Feeding cat foods that are 100% tuna are fine as a snack, but can lead to serious health issues like heart problems, blindness, and can be very deadly in growing kittens.

it is a myth that cats "need" fish. accully, they do better on chicken, mice and turkey. the only thing cats can use is salmon oil to provide omega 3 fatty acids. I urge anyone feeding that sort of diet to consider switching to another canned cat food that is complete and balanced for cats and kittens. they HAVE to have the right amount of ammino acids, vitamins and minerals, fats, proteins, ect. Cats are very complex creatures with vert strict diet requirements.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Apr 12 8:49 pm

Behavior & Training > feliway

Sassy

Purred: Tue Mar 23, '10 8:17am PST 
how many use this? results?

its 30 bucks for one... idk. have anyone used the knock off brand thats just some scent oils? dosnt feliway have an pheromone in it?

sassy licks herself bald. no medical reasons, shes stressed.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Pieces, Feb 28 4:17 pm

Cat Health > Who peed?? How can we tell?

Sassy

Purred: Tue Mar 16, '10 8:40am PST 
ahhh, the mystery poop AKA: stealth poop!

sassy is a master of the stealth poop. When a poop magicly appeirs i assume its her, but it took a little bit of work to figure out it was her.

the biggest tip? sassy is my nervous girl. she licks herself bald, cries when she has to pee, and is intimidated by other cats. cats who are bullied will pee outside the litter, not because there "bad" but because the other cats most likly harass them while they try to use the litter.

cats harassing eatchother might not be very obvious. it can be as little as a glare, a scent mark, or as bad as them slashing at them.

you might have to put a litterbox near or on where they are peeing. its possible she isnt able to make it to the litterbox wityhout being harassed. i had to put a litterbox in the bathroom (the other ones are in the back room) for sassy to use. cats dont count litterboxes they count area.

that is to say, one cat might deem all the litterboxes in one room "his" not just one litterbox is his and the one next to it is hers. many cats accully claim 2 litterboxes, one for pee one for poo.

it might be gross to have a litterbox,say, in your bedroom/bathroom or other open area, but it would be better then them peeing over the carpet or whatever.

if the peeing countinues, i would lock the nervious kitty in a small room with one litter box and let her use that for a while. after a while you can let her out and see if the peeing resumes.

good luck
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Ajaxx Anthony Fisher, Apr 1 11:05 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Sassy

Purred: Tue Feb 2, '10 9:09am PST 
ps:

i think maybe cynical and gruff barn cats of the world really arnt "sharing" that mouse half with you... maybe they are saying they couldnt give a rats behind! laugh out loud

cats are S- heads. sassy turns and looks at me before she rips up the couch, i beleve to judge how far i am and if there are any throwable objects within reach.
[notify]

» There has since been 3379.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Today 5:01 pm

Behavior & Training > They are clawing my new furniture!
Sassy

Purred: Thu Dec 24, '09 5:15am PST 
hawkeye

sassy stays in the bedroom with me at night but then she scratches the bed.

shes a buttmuch, what can i say laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bob, Jan 1 5:18 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.