Postings by Wanda 2000-2006

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So hard to say goodbye
Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Dec 6, '13 7:15pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss, it is never easy no matter the age or quality of life. It is tough to say goodbye, there will be times when you least expect it that missing them pops up out of no where and the tears will flow. There are so many here that have gone through this and we all understand. You can post here any time you need to talk. Love and prayers to you and your family.rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Dec 6 8:53 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Cartoon reruns
Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '12 10:27pm PST 
Wow! That is great, I bet that drawing tablet is loads of fun. We are still drawing ours using the imikimi site!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 1:49 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Gus Ackland

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 2:45am PST 
So very sorry for your loss. Helping a beloved furbaby cross the bridge is hard but it is the last act of kindness you can extend to them. You did the right thing as hard as it may seem to believe. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 6:23 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Should I get another cat?

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 2:42am PST 
I would make sure your cat is up to date on vaccinations first, leukemia etc... Keep the new kitty quaranteened for a while to make sure it is well, no bacterial infections or anything else that would be contagious and introduce them slowly. A trip to the shelter would be a great idea especially if they have a place where you could interact with the cats and maybe choose a calmer one. Best of luck to you!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rogue, Nov 15 2:21 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP needed for one of my humans.

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 2:35am PST 
Sending lots of prayers and purrs! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Mischievous Bandit "Misty" , Aug 26 3:32 am

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 2:34am PST 
Wow! Fearless that is a great cartoon, so glad you have joined the cartoon group, we look forward to seeing more great cartoons from you! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 1:49 pm

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 2:59am PST 
Thanks Tigger, we really appreciate the comments! Here is another new one from me:
Oldtimers
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 1:49 pm

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 12:00pm PST 
I have another new one to post. Are we supposed to be posting on any specific day/time period?smile
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 1:49 pm

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 1:09am PST 
Raza and Fearless those were great! Marie is the big fly catcher in our house, but she just sits and waits for them to get close enough for her to grab with her mouth. Raza we agree about summer being kenneled, has been over a 100 degrees here for what seems like forever, don't see how the humans can stand to go out in it!

Good news...bad news
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 1:49 pm

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 10:06am PST 
Oldie from 2009
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 1:49 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.