Postings by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed

GO!

(Page 1 of 64: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Dec 21, '13 4:16pm PST 
Hmm, seems very quiet here. Hope everykit is OK. I know some places have ice storms. Stay safe everykit. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 67 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 18, '13 6:32pm PST 
I should probably also add that sadly relationship with Dewey didn't work out either. It was by no means anybody's fault, just circumstances unexpectedly changed and he's forced to stay where he is. frown Oh well.
[notify]

» There has since been 68 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 18, '13 4:06pm PST 
I do remember Val. I think I talked to her once or twice in the past. This is so sad. Remember, life is precious, live everyday as it comes and never take anything foregranted.

BG, so sorry to hear that you have gone to the bridge. Wasn't it around this time last year that Sky went? I hope you are all having a great reunion up there.

To everyone else that we might've missed, you are forever in our purrs. smile

Kisses and hugs to all.

Jellybean and Victoria
[notify]

» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Mon Dec 2, '13 1:14pm PST 
I'm so sorry I haven't been here in a while. Just been very busy with school and concerts and life in general. To those who are interested to know, the BF and I are over for good. Drama in his life only got worse, not better, and the bad days were starting to outnumber the good by far, and he turned out to be a real spam bot, so I said see ya later and have a nice life. =)
I am seeing a new guy right now and he's in his late 30's. Even though he's quite a bit older than me he's really nice, so I am very happy now. smile

Purrs to the families of Kasey Sunshine and others who have gone to the bridge. We will certainly be thinking of you. Please pmail if you need anything. Even though we don't post much these days, we are on pmail 24-7 and try to get back to everybody as fast as we can.
[notify]

» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > BF is moving and I want him to take his ex's cat with him

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Mon Dec 2, '13 12:50pm PST 
I thought I'd give an update here. Rich and I are no longer together. We haven't been for a couple months now. He turned out to be a real spam bot. He did move out of his ex wife's house but couldn't take the pets with him, so they're in new homes now and are doing very well. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Dec 2 12:50 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > BF is moving and I want him to take his ex's cat with him
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Tue Sep 24, '13 10:19pm PST 
Yeah really. I'm just having a hard time talking him into taking her. The thing is Halle's technically the ex's cat. Richard really didn't want her to begin with because he knew he'd be stuck doing all the work, but the ex promised she'd take care of her, and she didn't, so guess who wound up doing it. I'm trying to get Rich to see things my way. I think his issue is that he doesn't wanna take care of someone else's pet. He says he loves Halle, but I think he was never really close to her since he didn't really want a cat to begin with. We'll be getting a cat at some point when he moves up here to be with me, and I told him he's gonna have to do the same thing with our cat that he's doing with Halle because I'm in school and live on campus during the week, so I can only be there on the weekends and I'm gonna do all that I can while I'm there, but during the week he's on his own, but to him the difference is that it'll be our cat, a cat that he wants, and so he won't have an issue there. We are both dog people BTW, but I grew up in a multiple cat household all my life, so I've been around them a lot more than Rich has. I'm just having a hard time making him see that it's not in Halle's best interest to stay with the ex wife. I suppose the next best thing would be to rehome Halle with a loving family, but I doubt the ex wife would go for that. IDK, just thinking out loud here.

Another thing that I'm trying to get Rich to understand is that cats have the world in their paws. It's their house, and we just live there. You don't make rules for cats like no getting on the bed. I know this is an issue he had with Halle. The thing is, I like cats on the bed, in fact their purr is very relaxing to me. We did come to some sort of a compromise with that, so I can have as many animals as I want on the bed as long as they don't sleep between us. However, cats have their own adgenda most of the time, so he might as well learn to get used to it. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Dec 2 12:50 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Tue Sep 24, '13 7:36am PST 
I'm not sure whether this is the right place to put this, so feel free to move it if you want. The BF and I plan to be together again once the drama in his life calms down some. Here's the thing, BF has a dog named Brindle and a cat named Halle (pronounced Haylie). Brindle is his pet, but then his ex wife wanted a cat, so they got Halle a few months ago. The ex does absolutely nothing with her. She's an indoor only cat, and the ex will empty her litterbox once a week, if even that. Therefore, poor BF is left doing everything including feeding, watering, nail clipping, emptying out the litterbox, etc. He was actually opposed to getting a cat because he knew this would happen, but the ex really wanted a kitten and said she'd take care of it, so they went and got Halle a few months ago. BF is in the process of getting his new place set up and hopes to be out of his ex wife's house by the end of the week. Brindle will be going with him for sure, but I want him to take Halle as well. Even though she's his ex wife's cat, it really isn't in her best interest to stay there. The ex wife is mentally and emotionally unstable, and she could very well be a sociopath. She has hit and kicked Brindle before because she thought Brindle was playing too rough with Halle. Thankfully Brindle didn't get seriously injured, but she was in quite a bit of pain and is terrified of the ex wife. I'm sure there're other things she's done that I don't know about. I'm afraid Halle is gonna waste away if BF doesn't take her because the ex wife isn't gonna take care of her. She is also a raging smoker, and once BF leaves she'll be smoking indoors again, and that's not good for Halle. I know BF loves Halle, but he doesn't wanna take her because to him it's just another thing to take care of, but I feel it's in her best interest to go with him. If anyone has any suggestions on how to proceed I'd really appreciate it. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Dec 2 12:50 pm

Cat Health > My new cat is dying

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 12:30pm PST 
Kyubey, you are doing the right thing. I'm so sorry this happened. I hope you will get to visit him and hear about him once he's back in his foster home. That is really sad for a young kitty to have to go through. Snow seems pretty new. I don't think his owner meant to hijack your thread. Perhaps they're still finding their way around and haven't figured out how to make their own thread yet. Anyway, I hope you feel better, and spend as much time with Freddy as you can before he goes back to his foster family.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Snowball, Sep 8 12:42 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 10:41am PST 
Purring for all the sick little ones and their pawrents.

Alex, hope your human grandpa feels better. smile

To those who've pmailed me this week, thanks so much for being around. Things are actually getting better on BF's end, so we might be getting back together sooner rather than later. smile Thinking of how I can sneak down to NC to visit him next summer.
[notify]

» There has since been 172 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 4:41pm PST 
This is turning into a long drawn out weekend. Can't wait for it to end. I never thought I'd wish that in a million years. Have no idea why BF isn't even talking to me. Is it just a natural reaction for someone in a bad situation to unintentionally push away the ones they love? This is a breakup that neither of us wanted but in this situation it was unavoidable. frown

Zoey, you gonna be around for a while? I'll pmail you after dinner. I really could use a friend.
[notify]

» There has since been 183 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

(Page 1 of 64: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.