Postings by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed

GO!

(Page 1 of 65: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '14 9:15pm PST 
Alex, he's 56 and only has a high school education. The only kinds of jobs he's had are bars and restaurants and warehouses. He's had a very difficult adult life and though he's been clean and sober for 11 years, unfortunately he made some bad choices and has to live with the consequences for the rest of his life. I hate to say it but the odds really are against him. frown

On the upside, I went out to dinner at Macaroni grill a few days ago and I spoke to the GM and they gave me a job application for him. Chris is going in to talk to them tomorrow, so keep your paws crossed that all will work out. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 10, '14 5:47pm PST 
Alex, that is very true. catster and dogster has had a really rough year not only with people worrying about the community closing, but the technical issues as well. Now that things have improved, I'm sure people will come back. smile Purring for a better year for catster and dogster in 2015. wishes

Everykit, I (Victoria) could really use some purrs and encouragement. My boyfriend lost his job exactly 3 weeks ago today, and it's been really rough. He needs help that I can't give, and while I'm grateful for the people in his life who have done all they can up to this point, unfortunately there's a limit to what they're able or willing to do, and because I'm such a wreck at this point, I can't help but get mad at those people for flaking out on the BF at the most critical time and not at least calling to say I'm sorry, there's nothing more I can do for you. My poor man is now homeless and has no money. He got kicked out of his motel at 6 AM this morning because he couldn't pay on time. He finally got his car back from the mechanic today, but unfortunately somebody had broken into it not long ago and stole all his things including 2 suitcases full of clothes, a box of silver cutlery which he was hoping to pawn, all his CD's and even the radio in his car. What happened was the mechanics had parked his car outside in the parking lot and forgotten to lock it, so somebody broke in and stole everything. Unfortunately their surveillance equipment isn't working properly, so they can't access the tape right now, and nobody's coming out there to fix it till the 15th. Therefore, BF can't go to the police yet. frown Tonight he's probably gonna stay in a shelter. If anybody has any advice, please pmail me.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Mon Dec 8, '14 6:06pm PST 
I am back and purring as loud as ever. kitty Hope everyfur is doing OK. The last few weeks have been really stressful. My boyfriend lost his job and is in dire straits. It's been an up and down roller coaster. Come tomorrow morning he may not even have a roof over his head. cry

How is everyfur? Seems like a long time since anyfur has been around. Does Sky's mom have any new furkids? Did Blizzard the catfather and his family get adopted or are they still living with their daddy?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Cody Needs Purrs

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Nov 5, '14 9:31pm PST 
Aww, I'm sorry dear. Cody will be in my prayers. I will go and read your diary now.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Tue 3:17 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Looking for Advice- Divorce & Moving

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Oct 12, '14 10:22pm PST 
I don't have anything more to add to what Mazie has already suggested, but I wanted to tell you that you are not alone. My BF suffers from major league depression and is a recovered addict. Our 6th month anniversary is coming up this weekend. The last month has been rather rough because he's had to deal with a lot of stress in his life that he has no control over. Several people have told me to get out while I can, but we love each other so much that we're gonna get through this together. smile Anyway, if you ever need a friend, I'm here for you Honey. =)
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Oct 12 10:22 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '14 3:41pm PST 
Does anybody still remember us? We haven't been on catster in ages. =P
[notify]

» There has since been -43.2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > My Tigger is gone and my family and other kitty are not doing well.

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '14 12:52pm PST 
OMG, I just saw this now. I am so sorry Girlie. I had no idea this was going on. If you need anything just pmail me. smile I miss talking to you.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Timmy Tomcat DB #122a, May 12 11:23 am

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Dec 21, '13 4:16pm PST 
Hmm, seems very quiet here. Hope everykit is OK. I know some places have ice storms. Stay safe everykit. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 107 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 18, '13 6:32pm PST 
I should probably also add that sadly relationship with Dewey didn't work out either. It was by no means anybody's fault, just circumstances unexpectedly changed and he's forced to stay where he is. frown Oh well.
[notify]

» There has since been 108 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 18, '13 4:06pm PST 
I do remember Val. I think I talked to her once or twice in the past. This is so sad. Remember, life is precious, live everyday as it comes and never take anything foregranted.

BG, so sorry to hear that you have gone to the bridge. Wasn't it around this time last year that Sky went? I hope you are all having a great reunion up there.

To everyone else that we might've missed, you are forever in our purrs. smile

Kisses and hugs to all.

Jellybean and Victoria
[notify]

» There has since been 109 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

(Page 1 of 65: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.