Postings by MORTICIA

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Behavior & Training > my name is morticia and i\'m a stress marker!
MORTICIA

brat princess- with sharp claws

Purred: Sun Jul 11, '10 1:13pm PST 
hi gracie! tell your meowmy concats!
the baby stuff by itself isn't bothering her. the crib has been here since may and the stroller since june. mom knew better than to do it all at once.
it's "her" boy being gone that gets to her. i wasn't pregnant last year and she was still acting out when my stepson is gone.
maybe i will have to involve the vet regardless. i was hoping to avoid it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♠ KILLER ♠, Jul 31 9:30 am

Behavior & Training > my name is morticia and i\'m a stress marker!
MORTICIA

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 10:28am PST 
mom needs advice! for once she is actually mad at one of us, being me. some background:
there are 3 of us. mom can tell by scent who is who. weird but true. so she knows it's me.
there is a little boy who lives here. he is dad's son. every summer he goes to his mom. we are VERY close. i react very poorly every summer. i cram myself up mom and dad's butts. i also start inappropriately eliminating. and this is the only time it happens. my common targets are mom or my boy's things. she's used to this and is a pro at prevention laugh out loud.
the problem is mom is expecting a hoomin kitten late spetember. she has tried her best to add the baby stuff slowly as to not upset us. she has also made baby's thing univiting to us. well today mom just found out i peed on the new carseat. it was wrapped in plastic, but i clawed it a little and my urine leaked onto the seat. she had it sitting in the crib. so when she lifted it out some of the urine leaked onto the crib. much profanity later, mom has it cleaned up.
sooo what is my malfunction? anycat else ever was so person oriented they acted out? how was it solved? any ideas?
oh and locking us out of that room is not an option. hoomin boy locked himself in his bedroom once and lost the privilege of a door and that's where the crib and other baby gear is located. not only that but mom wants us to get used to baby smells and things. and honestly this only started this week so it's definitely NOT the things themselves causing the stress it is definitely my boy being away. except weekends hoomin boy will be gone till august 15. and when he is home, his biomom is just as neglectful to her 4 recently neutered cats (they are like 3 years old and had already started spraying) as she is to him so a lot of times mom smells her territorial male cats on his clothes from being marked. she just bags the clothes up and makes him take a shower before he's allowed near us. but she doesn't want anything else of the baby's marked.
please help my mom before she has a nervous breakdown MOL.
ps mom wanted me to add that there is no way in hades rehoming is an option, so no worries there dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♠ KILLER ♠, Jul 31 9:30 am

Kitten Corner > First bath after an ice cream bath!

MORTICIA

Purred: Sat Mar 28, '09 5:56am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudhailhailbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

THAT'S PAWESOME TRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

to mom: watch out for those butt wiggles, they mean mischief!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Trixy, Mar 28 6:05 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > GRRRRRRRR (rant)

MORTICIA

Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 5:09pm PST 
MOL laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud !! my friend bought me the same statement on a plaque for xmas. some jerks get animals as baby substitutes. for my 3 cats, i spend average $30 a month on incidentals (food, litter). $300 a year on veterinary care (check up, vax boosters). and yup i have a family too. i told hubby that if he went active duty i'd shoot him. he's reserves. the reason was that alot of countries have quarantine laws and i don't trust planes. i won't even go on vacation without my cats. i slotted out the next however long to take care of the girls. but alas not all think the way we do. i just stopped talking to a friend of the family (we were going to buy her house) because she had her rotti euthanised because she was tired of him. it's a dang shamecry. hang in there tiny!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Lola, Mar 15 6:27 pm

Behavior & Training > MY CAT HAS ALL MY PATIENCE HOSTAGE.

MORTICIA

Purred: Sat Mar 7, '09 1:38am PST 
personally i would try compromise. i couldn't imagine my cats not sitting next to me. so i slip covered my couch. honestly it had more to do with my hooman child, but it makes getting hair off a breeze. i wash it, it comes off. as far as kitchen counters, that is a pet peeve of mine as well. i tried, didn't work. sooo i keep it clean. anythin light enough for a cat to bat is in the cupboard. same with all food stuffs. and prior to cooking i use those sanitary wipes. i do believe your mom needs to loosen up. the kitchen i totally understand, but the couch??
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bishop, Mar 7 3:42 am

Cat Health > Separating kittens?
MORTICIA

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 4:06am PST 
we like the rotation idea. you can also try to close them off in 1 area to play together supervised. personally i would watch for signs of maturity. MCs are late bloomers. stay vigilant though. better safe than sorry.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 26 2:31 pm

Behavior & Training > Where does your cat sleep?

MORTICIA

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 4:10am PST 
we have 3 wonderful beds mom bought. we however sleep with on our pawrents' or skinbling's bed and the couch.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Izadore (Izzie), Feb 2 8:11 am

Other Meows & Purrs > How are you all managing over Christmas?

MORTICIA

Purred: Sat Jan 3, '09 7:29pm PST 
MOLlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by The Magnificent Seven, Jan 11 9:56 pm

Behavior & Training > 10 week old kitten still urinates outside the box...

MORTICIA

Purred: Wed Dec 24, '08 5:11am PST 
we concur with boris. also maybe they have kitten attract in japan? i've been told that helps.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ollie Popoki, Jan 2 9:18 pm

Cat Health > Who is killing our pets?
MORTICIA

Purred: Mon Dec 22, '08 4:19pm PST 
good luck finding the responsible party. purrs that mauser has a speedy recovery. and my friends wonder why i prefer the company of cats over people. cats are more civilized!!!! (they smell better too) i'm totally with you about severing the party's spine and shooting them in the legnaughty jerkssilenced
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Stella, Feb 2 3:01 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.