GO!

(Page 1 of 57: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > ::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::
Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '14 8:39pm PST 
Kenji and I are ready for a nap. cloud 9

» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Gysmo, (Always in my heart), Jul 17 10:49 pm

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '14 8:32pm PST 
Thank you Willow! I love chicken! I used to purr for chicken.

» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Gysmo, (Always in my heart), Jul 17 10:49 pm

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '14 7:58pm PST 
*flies in* Happy Birthday Willow! wave

» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by Gysmo, (Always in my heart), Jul 17 10:49 pm

Cat Health > My cat can't walk!

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Mon Sep 30, '13 7:36pm PST 
Since she has a history of heart problems it may be a blood clot. We send lots of purrs for a speedy recovery. We hope she feels better soon. flowers

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ~Purrcy ~ Meohmy, Oct 1 7:03 pm

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 10:20pm PST 
cloud 9 Sterling

» There has since been 3763 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Sat 5:08 am

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 10:10pm PST 
Hi Ben! Hi S Team! Thank you! wave

I guess it's hard to keep up with all these birthdays, gotcha days...

» There has since been 3768 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Sat 5:08 am

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 10:01pm PST 
Thank you Sandy! wave

Mom forgot all about yesterday being my bday until she logged onto catster and saw that I got a rosette from Mouse and a pmail from another kitty.

» There has since been 3772 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Sat 5:08 am

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 9:52pm PST 
*flies down and brings a catnip birthday cake*little angel

» There has since been 3777 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Sat 5:08 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ghost of your Kitty?

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 7:26pm PST 
Nigel passed away on October 22, 2010. He passed away in my lap. About a month or so before he passed away I was in the "computer room" of our previous house when I saw a black cat tail pass by the door and go down the hallway. I knew it was Kiki, my first cat, who passed away in 2000. She loved Nigel. I could tell it was her because of her short, black, bottle-brush-looking tail. I knew it wasn't Tabi because Tabi's tail is longer. I looked down the hallway and there was no way the cat I saw was any other kitties' tail. Later on after Nigel passed away, my husband asked me if I had seen anything strange. I said, no, not lately. The only time was when I thought I saw Kiki in the hallway and I told him what had happened. He said he saw Kiki too in the same place around the same time. I think she was coming for Nigel to take him to the Bridge. I never saw Nigel again at that house, but my husband saw him a few more times. He would ask me if a cat had passed by his back while his was lying on the floor watching tv and I would tell him no, I didn't. He would sometimes feel a cat brush against him and he would feel a tail. One day, my husband said he was walking down the hallway and he said he saw Nigel sitting by the bathroom door. He said he could tell it was Nigel because he saw the little brown spots that Nigel had on his nose.

We moved into this current house last May. One night several months ago, I was sitting on the sofa and my husband was sitting on the loveseat. The left side of the sofa and the right side of the loveseat meet in the left-hand corner of the living room. Out of my eye to the left I see a cat figure pass by my husband and jump off the loveseat into the corner. I didn't say anything. After a minute, my husband asked me if I saw a cat pass by him because he felt something pass by his head. He asked where Kenji was because Kenji was running around the house a while earlier and running across the loveseat. Tabi, Gimli, Kenji and K.C. were all in the kitchen which I could see from where I was sitting. Since then, my husband hasn't asked me about any strange happenings.

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by CHARLEY BLEAU EYES, Apr 16 4:02 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!
Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '12 12:56pm PST 
Hi Mousie! It's good to see you too! wave

Well, I must fly back to the Bridge to attend to my angelic duties. Bye now my furiends! cloud 9

wavehug

» There has since been 11582 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Tue 8:59 pm

(Page 1 of 57: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.