Postings by Oliver

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Raw Food Diet > Kittens and raw
Oliver

Give me food and- no one gets- hurt!

Purred: Fri Aug 19, '11 7:39pm PST 
Yup he gets the exact same menu as snowflake and Oliver. He eats the organs right up to. For lunch and his two night time snacks he gets my ground up raw food that I made. Loves that to. I have to take some pics of him when I get the chance. I want to make a page for him anyways.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 19 7:39 pm

Oliver

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '11 7:33am PST 
Thank you very much. My niece found this scraggly kitten with one really ouch red eye. Burs matted in its fur. About 4 months old and apparently I fix them she told me to fix him. I can not say no so anyways he is black and white medium hair I think. Combed him out when we got home clean his icky eye. We have no "pet" food anymore. But he loves the raw and monday I brought him to the vet. He is healthy other then being really skinny and his bad eye is basically dead and the cornea bursted so it needs to be removed. I think we will do that next week as well as the neuter. Yesterday I gave him a small wing he crunched it right up he loves it!!!! I was so surprised. He is the sweetest most smartest little kitten I have ever met. He eats 5 times a day mol! But I think he feels less boney already. We named him sylvester or sylvy for short.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 19 7:39 pm

Oliver

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 4:27pm PST 
How do you feed a kitten raw. Balanced the same as normal only feed more often like 3 times a day but what about bones can they handle bones like an adult. Chicken wings?
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 19 7:39 pm

Food & Nutrition > A Farmers perspective on our grain

Oliver

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 6:05pm PST 
Im glad that as of this weekend all my pets are on raw or my own homemade ground up raw recipe
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 12 6:05 pm

Raw Food Diet > How imprtant are kidneys

Oliver

Purred: Mon Jun 27, '11 2:56pm PST 
Thanks everyone. I think I will go to the butchers this week and see if I can get some sweet bread. Chicken, lamb, beef, it doesnt matter any kidneys I get dont agree with him and I always give any organ with some type of boneless meat. Its always measured to the exact amount needed. So I think I need to try something else. The grocery store only sells liver or kidneys nothing else so hopefully the butchers will have more weird stuff. He loves liver of any kinds and it has never given him any problems so at least the most important organ to this diet agrees with him.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Jun 27 2:56 pm

Raw Food Diet > How imprtant are kidneys
Oliver

Purred: Sun Jun 26, '11 7:39pm PST 
How important are kidney's to the raw diet? Oliver throws up any time he has kidney's. He refuses to eat them now but I make him eat them and if he eats them he throws everything up so I dont want him to eat something that doesnt agree with him. What are other organs? Can I just give him liver as an organ or no.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Jun 27 2:56 pm

Raw Food Diet > Throwing up raw

Oliver

Purred: Mon Jun 6, '11 9:00am PST 
Oliver used to do this to. Take note if its a specific meat type that chewy throws up and avoid that for a while. I also have to give Oliver digestive enzymes to help break down the meat since doing this no vomit and he can eat beef now still can not have hearts yet. Also I did take him back for a month to1/2 raw and 1/2 canned. Now he is total raw fed and been doing great!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chewy, Jun 8 12:40 pm

Raw Food Diet > Only poultry.

Oliver

Purred: Sun Apr 24, '11 12:06pm PST 
Can a cat do fine on a raw diet consisting of just poultry and rabbit? So turkey, chicken, ducks,etc. Of course with organs to the organs seem to be fine but other then that any other meats he vomits. I got Oliver some digestive enzymes to and I have been cutting the pieces really small. Starting tonight I am also going to try to warm the meat up like I used to for snowflake (plastic bag with meat in it and float in some warm water) Also today I cut him back to 1/2 canned and 1/2 raw just for now till I know he can down raw meals I feed him. Taking some steps back in hope that eventually he will be fine.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Apr 24 1:11 pm

Raw Food Diet > Vomiting

Oliver

Purred: Wed Apr 20, '11 4:55pm PST 
Thanks. Snowflake has no problems with anything. Oliver so far it is just beef and beef or pork hearts. I bought some digestive enzymes I am going to sprinkle on his meat and see if that helps to.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Apr 20 4:55 pm

Raw Food Diet > Vomiting
Oliver

Purred: Wed Apr 20, '11 4:03am PST 
Ahhhhhh interesting. Would digestive enzymes work?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Apr 20 4:55 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.