Postings by Fuifui Moimoi

GO!

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Sun Apr 25, '10 12:33am PST 
Boris, are they sure it's fat that you're putting on, and not muscle/ your frame getting bigger? I am heavier than I was at my last check up, but I have actually lost fat. The diet foods that clinics sell are probably best avoided. They still have a lot of grain and stuff in them that kitty bodies can't properly turn into energy, and instead convert it into fat. Mum has seen a number of cats and dogs come in to be weighed after starting on diet foods and they have actually put on fat.
[notify]

» There has since been 2803.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Sun 5:16 pm

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Tue Apr 20, '10 9:46pm PST 
On Friday a lady from the Cat Protection Society is coming to do a house inspection here. It is the last part of the process in getting registered as foster carers with them, and I am excited! They are a limited admissions shelter, and in the last year have not put any healthy cats or kittens to sleep. The last shelter I fostered for was high kill, and it was a bit too stressful for me. So I deliberately looked for a different one down here. It is easier to be a no-kill down here. In Townsville there was the one shelter, and kitten season is year round due to the weather. Down here, there is a distinct kitten season, and there are dozens of shelters and rescue groups.
[notify]

» There has since been 2821.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Sun 5:16 pm

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Mon Apr 19, '10 10:55pm PST 
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for Jan. Puurrrrr purrrrr purrrrrrrr.
hughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 2830.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Sun 5:16 pm

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Wed Mar 31, '10 10:26pm PST 
We used to get washed regularly when we were allowed outside, because we would get pollen on our coats and dad was allergic. Mum used to jump in the shower with us, because she thought it was easier to get out coats nice and wet. She used to wear clothes though, because the thought of explaining a cat clawing in an, ahem, delicate area made her paranoid.
[notify]

» There has since been 2937.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Sun 5:16 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Strangest cat names?

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 6:10am PST 
Fui was named after a Tongan footballer. His tabby stripes looked like his cornrows.

At the clinic I work in, there is a family of golden Burmese kitties named Sandwich, Biscuit and Breakfast. They are very cute.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Harvey, Apr 14 6:50 pm

Behavior & Training > Male cat arousal...
Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Thu Feb 25, '10 8:17pm PST 
Ohmygosh, now you mention dogs, that's opened up a whole new field! I've seen a lot of dogs standing to attention while they are caged in the vet clinic I work in, waiting for a procedure. They're not behaving in an aroused manner, but they are mentally aroused by the new smells and sights. There's nothing like manouvering around a dog's member while removing stitches..!shock

Harvey, thankyou smileI think Fui is the most handsome mancat in the worldsmile
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Jaguar, Apr 27 11:56 am

Behavior & Training > Male cat arousal...

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Thu Feb 25, '10 3:11am PST 
I was quite intrigued when that question was asked. Other than when Fui cleans himself, I have never seen his genitals on display. He also doesn't knead on blankets. Could the two be related? I don't know. Lishy is a big kneader, but I have also not noticed any kind of arousal with him.
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Jaguar, Apr 27 11:56 am

Other Meows & Purrs > meow

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Mon Jan 25, '10 10:24pm PST 
I like to lay down with my tummy in the air, too. It is summer, and it helps my get the cool breezes through my belly furssmile
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ruby JANE, Feb 2 8:06 pm

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Mon Jan 25, '10 1:48am PST 
Terri, please take care of yourself. Is there any kind of doctor nearby who can watch over your health- checks and balances so to speak? We love you, and are sending lots of purrs.
[notify]

» There has since been 3471.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Sun 5:16 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New and/or Innovative Toys?
Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 7:41pm PST 
We think our Adooable is wonderful! It is a lot of fun. We recently got a Cat Dancer Compleat. We've always loved the Cat Dancer, but the Compleat is cool because we don't need mum to wave it for us.
[notify]

» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Jan 23 5:29 am

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.