Postings by Sesshoumaru (Sesshy)

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Wed May 7, '08 8:30pm PST 
Well I come when called, greet mommy when she gets home from work, follow daddy around the house and love people (even the vet) Maybe I'm a dog trapped in a cat's body? shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 7993 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Catster Crushes > Long-time Catsters First Time in Crushes
Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 2:57pm PST 
We would love to get to know you all happy dance Where is the best place to hang out in Crushes and when is everyone generally on?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zara, Apr 19 11:59 pm

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '08 12:43pm PST 
Zara! I would love to get to know you better too happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Zara, Apr 19 11:59 pm

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Tue Apr 15, '08 2:37pm PST 
Hey every kitty. We've been on Dogster crushes before, but not on the Catster Crushes. I have a single family who would all love to have a special crush! There's me, I'm a male tabby who is almost 2 years old. I'm energetic and love to play. dancing My sister, Cloud, is 3 and she is also playful (but is a bit of a princess). kitty Smokey is a special Bridge kitty who would have been 21 this month. little angel We're always interested in new cat pals! happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Zara, Apr 19 11:59 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Overcrowding in Windsor, Ontario

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 6:03pm PST 
Oh dear! That is horrible! We had a similiar situation here in Oakville a little over a year ago. That is where we got Sesshy from. The pet store was just disgusting and the Humane was coming the next day to officially shut the place down. My friend, who used to work there and had helped get the Humane Society to shut them down, informed me that 4 kittens that they had were going to be drowned if no one took them by the end of the day confused My friend took one home and I took the other 3. I found 2 of them homes, but sadly one died from FIP. The other kitty we kept obviously smile You are so close to me too...I'm in Oakville. We just adopted a cat from the Humane Society on Tuesday so we can't take anymore in while we're living in this apartment. I'll certainly keep an eye out for anyone who is seriously interested in investing the time and money to adopt one of these poor animals. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sesshoumaru (Sesshy), Mar 13 6:03 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > does sex matter?
Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '07 12:30am PST 
I don't think sex matters except for the territory issue. 2 males are more territorial and 2 females together the same. But if both are fixed I think that peace can eventually be attained if introductions are slow. It took a while, but Smokey and I now get along dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sesshoumaru (Sesshy), Dec 2 12:30 am

Grooming > Someone cut my whiskers

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '07 12:20am PST 
My whiskers were really hard and brittle when I was a baby (I was a sick kitten cry )and they broke off a bit. They grew back after though big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by ☀ Adobe☀ , Aug 18 9:38 pm

Kitten Corner > Largest kitten?

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '07 6:54pm PST 
I was one tiny little tabby kitten and so was my brother, Elmo (who lives with my Auntie). Now I weigh 13lbs at 17 months...and I'm perfectly healthy and not overweight (I'm just very big and muscular). Elmo is 17 lbs and he's about 2 lbs overweight and is on a diet laugh out loud but he has the same body type - short and stocky. If you're not overfeeding him (talk to the vet about food amounts) then i wouldn't worry too much. Kittens, like kids, have growth spurts and come in all shapes and sizes.
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Fluff, Mar 4 11:20 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Can you help Catster??? It's easy =)

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '07 1:24pm PST 
Said I was in Toronto Ontario Canada which is the closest big city to me and not that far away, so yes, it was pretty acurrate.
[notify]

» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by the kaya skye & shyloh paige, Apr 9 8:00 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > YEAH BIRMENS!
Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Mon Nov 26, '07 6:26pm PST 
Birmens are now the cat of the week way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sesshoumaru (Sesshy), Nov 26 6:26 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.