Postings by Pete Fountain

GO!

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Upper Respiratory Infection - any information would be welcome?
Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Wed Oct 30, '13 12:02pm PST 
My Dear Miss Tambolina, I trust this finds your health improving. You have received some excellent advice as the course of treatment needed with problems such as you are now having.

I will make sure to visit this Forum again shortly to determine that you are feeling stronger.

Most Sincerly Yours,
Peter, Lord Fountain of Foo Foowave
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Nov 15 5:33 am

Kitten Corner > Is this normal?
Pete- Fountain

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:16am PST 
I agree, it is just a kitten way of telling you "I'm happy here, I love you!!"....even my grown cats do this now and then. It's so sweet. And yes, the bouncing off the furniture, etc. are all normal "Kitten Friskies".

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bodrouex, Jan 24 10:02 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Simon Nissim New in community

Pete- Fountain

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 6:56am PST 
Hi, Simon Nisson, welcome to CATSTER and "Fake Cats", where sometimes we even talk about our cats....MOL...MOL.

The New Orleans Kittieswaveway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pete Fountain, Jan 14 6:56 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Pete- Fountain

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:05am PST 
Hey, its Faye of The New Orleans Kitties. Paw Mail the dates and place of the Cat Show in Gonzales. That is only about a 45 minute drive from where I live. And I have some friends who would probably want to go with me. I have met several CATSTER humans, but this would be the first time I could met a human and their CATSTER cat.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 27.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Cat Health > My son rolled on Dante - trouble with hind legs

Pete- Fountain

Purred: Thu Dec 13, '12 11:21am PST 
I cried when she read your post. It sounds like you are doing all the right things to help your son deal with this. I lost four cats when I had to evacuate my home before Hurricane Katrina, I had to take my elderly step-mother to safety, and we NEVER dreamed the flooding would be so severe (12 feet of water inside the house). I felt very guilty also....thinking "what if". three of mine were 4 month old kittens (littermates). After I joined CATSTER I read, probably in a Forum, that someone posted that when a kitten or puppy goes to the Rainbow Bridge is is met by a child now in Heaven, who loved animals, and now has a pet. Perhaps this will be of comfort to James, I liked to think of my three kittens being greeted by children, who could love them until I join them.
Your family had done a great deal to help cats, and we all know what happened was an accident.

As Tambolina said, perhaps another kitten - when James is feeling better, and perhaps a kitten will find you all. Certainly mine all found me. Please keep us posted.

Pete Fountain and The New Orleans Kitties

P.S. Kind regards to the lovely Miss Tambolina

little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Jan 15 3:28 pm

Cat Health > Neighbor's cat with very advanced stage of cancer...What to do?
Pete- Fountain

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '12 12:16pm PST 
Good Grief!! I got sick to my stomach from your description of this poor cat!!! Bless you for wanting to help it.....agree with the poster who said to check on about what the laws are in a case like this. The poor cat should be put down, and out of its suffering, certainly there is not hope of it getting better. How could someone just let a cat (or ANY animal for that matter) get to such a condition. No, none of us want to let our pets go.....but this is WAY beyond thinking the cat will recover.

And the "friend who is taking care of it"....sorry, they don't sound much better. Please post and let us know what happens.

The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Fayefrown
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Aug 15 1:14 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Thinking about adopting kittens- Question!

Pete- Fountain

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '12 8:48am PST 
Hi back at you, and welcom to CATSTER. If the kittens have bonded to you and are sweet and friendly I would say they have no more memories of being attacked by a dog. And bless you for fostering them, and wanting to give them a furrever home. When you are ready for a dog, go to a shelter or rescue....they can tell you if a dog is good with cats, has been around cats, etc. Good idea to wait until you are out of law school, you certainly won't have time for a "project pet". I would add that is possible, you "introduce" your cats to other dogs, a friend's dog for instance who yuou KNOW is good around cats. That way they can be used to dogs.

Many other CATSTER members can add to this, there are so many members who are very knowledge about cat (and dog) behavior.

Good luck with your kittens (and law school), we look forward to seeing photos of your furbabies.

The New Orleans Kitties
wavewelcome
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Jul 12 8:07 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Bella due to have surgery tomorrow

Pete- Fountain

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '12 7:52am PST 
MASSIVE amounts of purrs that Bella does well with her surgery. We all understand your concern.

The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Fayehug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Mar 23 10:01 am

Cat Health > Cat With Severe Misdirected Aggression/Hypersensitivity...at wit's end

Pete- Fountain

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '12 12:31pm PST 
We agree with Monster - your cat needs a complete workup to determine if there is something physical causing this. Feel sorry for you and the cat.....he can't tell you what is making his act this way and it is making both of your lives miserable.

Keep us posted.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Ramsey, May 12 11:25 pm

Laws & Legislation > Cat Abuse in Doritos Commercial
Pete- Fountain

Purred: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:08am PST 
Val: No, there are no commercials showing Child Abuse, thankfully. I only meant to say that making a commercial where animal abuse was considered funny is sick. I have worked in the Marketing/Public Relations Field and you are SUPPOSED to be careful of what you put out there....did nobody at Doritos think that it might be offensive to animal lovers???

Tell the Tokoyo Kitties their Auntie Faye sends ear skritches to them
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 3:56 am

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.