Postings by Kosco 4/97 ~ 8/5/07

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Cats and a Clean Home > I made 2 huge litter boxes!!
Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '12 7:58am PST 
Just out of curiosity, why didnt you just remove the entire top instead of cutting 3/4 of it away? I used to have a very large covered box, and found my cats like the top off, plus it gets more air to circulate, it dont keep the stinkies within. MOL.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:14 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group
Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Wed Jan 4, '12 7:05am PST 
Nutin wrong wiff being da oldest.
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Nov 7 8:29 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Dirty Stinky Cat

Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '11 12:35pm PST 
Warm wet papertowel, or stick stinky in the sink and give her a full bath and or bring her to a groomer and have them shave her purrsonal area.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Feb 3 12:10 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Missing Since Yesterday

Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Wed Oct 19, '11 9:59am PST 
Years ago when I had an outdoor cat there were times when he went missing for 5 days. Mom would get very upset, then there I was on the front steps like nothing happened..
[notify]

» There has since been 79 posts. Last posting by Patch, Nov 21 12:42 am

Raw Food Diet > Feeding a stray

Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Tue Sep 6, '11 7:58am PST 
Awww Midnite is adorable !!
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Blackberry, Sep 24 5:34 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Litter Boxes ( Yes, size matters)
Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Thu Aug 25, '11 5:55am PST 
Has your cat ever come out of the litter box with "powdery face" ?
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Holly Weilhammer, Jan 24 10:40 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Best Cat Litter for my situation

Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Thu Aug 25, '11 5:52am PST 
If we so much as ever catch our cats in the act of pooping, as soon as they hop out we clean it. Wouldnt want my cats stepping in poo and tracking it down the hall, sometimes the consistancy isnt always firm.(If ya get my drift)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hobert von Kingston III, Aug 25 7:46 am

Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '11 12:24pm PST 
Stinky - you were complaining of litter odor - so we all gave our opinion. If feces is left in the box of course its going to create an odor and you cant expect the litter to cover up the smell.Thats like spraying deodorant on stinky arm pits.
The source of the smell must be removed. But hey.. what ever floats your litter box.
Just sayin..
Try it and just see if it helps, if it does you might have to change STINKYs name to Flower.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hobert von Kingston III, Aug 25 7:46 am

Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Wed Aug 17, '11 8:03am PST 
I dont want to be the "bad cat" here, but you should really scoop your litter box DAILY or twice daily.. Once a week is not furry sanitary, for you or your kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hobert von Kingston III, Aug 25 7:46 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for my Tigger
Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Tue Jun 7, '11 12:04pm PST 
I was 5 years old when I was diagnosed with FIV, I could have had it longer we dont know.. but I lived to be 10. Its a long story but thats the short of it. Bless Tigger and we will pray for your baby.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tigger , Jun 13 11:53 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.