Postings by Charlita Thunderpaws

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Food & Nutrition > Orijen dry cat and kitten / is anyone else having runny poopies?
Charlita- Thunderpaws

I can run louder- than you!

Purred: Mon Jul 8, '13 9:00am PST 
Orijen changed their formula back a couple of months ago and at first I just thought my cats needed to get used to the change but their poopies are still looser than what they used to be. I just wanted to know if anyone else has been experiencing this .
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Jul 9 7:43 am

Cat Health > It's REALLY Hot Here
Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Wed Jun 23, '10 9:36am PST 
Hi Louiewave
Sophie sends kisses xxxx !!!She asks, has Emma set a date for her wedding yet?
We are glad to be able to be here. (thanks for the encouraging words last week )

Yes, the weather has been hot, but it is only just the beginning! We still have not even gotten into July yet, and August and September the WORST!!!!! I'm making up a pitcher of lemonade.... Drinks are on me!!!
XXOO Charlita and family
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kizmet, Jun 25 10:19 pm

Cat Health > It's REALLY Hot Here

Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Wed Jun 23, '10 8:02am PST 
It is hot here in Florida too. We are in the mid 90's and it is SO humid!Luckily we have airconditioning.. We would not be able to survive without it! We are still going out on the porch, but it is in and out all day long... Drives mom crazy, and she says the high electric bills are partly because of us! She doesn't want a cat door cuz she's afraid some other creatures might make their way in...

Last week when it was really super duper hot she got a washcloth and had a bowl of cool water and gave all of us a little sponge bath.. We all loved it, it got rid of some excess fur and cooled us all down, then mom combed us afterwards. It was a real nice treat. Have a good day and stay cool everyfur! xxoo Charlita
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kizmet, Jun 25 10:19 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Anywhere to buy really CUTE cat collars?

Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 2:05pm PST 
Have you tried Etsy.com???
There are some really pawsome artsy people there that make the coolest really original things!!big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rainbow, Jul 17 10:11 am

Kitten Corner > My \"Mom\" has a dilemma

Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Wed Jun 18, '08 6:15am PST 
I agree with Punkin, you should let them know you have the kitten.
You mentioned "other kittens" Do they have a mother who has had a litter?
If that is the case, maybe they would let you have the new kitten. I would definitely explain the situation as soon as possible and let them know that you thought at first maybe it was a stray, and that you have now gotten very attached to it. One thing is for sure, the longer you hold back the information that you have this kitty the more likely a bad situation will transpire. I know it seems like a long time before thay came looking for the kitty, but do you think they were just giving you some time to bring it back to them?

Hope everything works out okay..... Charlita Thunderpaws
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Celena, Jun 25 3:24 pm

Kitten Corner > Noisy-est kitten ever!
Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Wed Jun 18, '08 6:01am PST 
Jet, when I first was rescued I was the loudest most annoying kitten ever! I would SCREAM if left in the cage , all I ever wanted was to be free roaming and the center of attention. When I wasn't in the cage I would constantly "complain" and let my feelings be known on virtually every subject known to humans.
That is how I was the only foster kitten who was not kept in the cage like the others, also I was adopted by my foster mommy because she figured I was so bad that no one else would want me and I would just end up coming back to her in the end anyways!

Over time I have calmed down, but being how I am a Tuxedo I just naturally believe I am better than everyone else and am entitled to special treatment and if I don't get it I will let you know!

(By the way, I am mommys favorite)

Good luck with new kitty, MEOW, MEOW, Charlita Thunderpaws
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 9:50 am

Cat Health > I have bumps all over me

Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 9:57am PST 
Charlita has been on her clavamox for almost a week now, and her bumps seem to be going away.
I am going to be safe though nd take her back to the vet next week for another checkup and have them check her blood eosonphilic levels again.
I am definitely going to check into a food change.
I really appreciate everyones input and help.

That was a great suggestion Oscar about donating any unused food, you are right, shelters can use all the help and donations possible!

Purrs to all , I will update and let you know how I progress!
Charlita Thunderpaws xxoo
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Charlita Thunderpaws, Apr 28 9:57 am

Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 8:05pm PST 
I haven't noticed any exccessive itching.
I appreciate everyones input.
I am offline till Monday... Any more suggestions, keep them coming!
Hopefully we will be able to pinpoint this problem and get it corrected.
Many purrs, Charlita xxoo
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Charlita Thunderpaws, Apr 28 9:57 am

Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 7:16am PST 
Thank you Oscar. I have been thinking about trying Wellness for awhile now.
I tried Solid Gold dry back a few months ago and my kittys all got the runs. I thought I switched them gradually enough ... But maybe not, or maybe it was too rich for them. I will try your suggestion for food. I'm bummed cuz I just bought a 20 pound bag of Nutro!

Today is day four of the Clavamox and the bumps still look the same... I was online yesterday trying to find out whatever I could about Charlita's condition.... The vet told me her eosinophilic cell count was high... I need to do some more research, but I think you may be right... A switch in food may be in order.

Thanks for the ideas, I will keep everyone posted how I am doing.
Purrs, Charlita Thunderpawsxxoo
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Charlita Thunderpaws, Apr 28 9:57 am

Charlita- Thunderpaws

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 6:14pm PST 
Thank you Lucky,
I will definitely keep my eyes open for that. I appreciate you mentioning it, cuz my vet didn't warn me. hug
Iv'e got 2 weeks of pills to take(glad they are small)
Purrs, Charlita Thunderpaws
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Charlita Thunderpaws, Apr 28 9:57 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.