Postings by Rosie *PROUD MEOWMY*

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > We\'ve been adopted!
Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Spay & neuter- purrlease!

Purred: Mon Sep 29, '08 1:03am PST 
Concats sweet Pebbles and your brofur too!!! happy dance

And loads of comforting hugs to your foster meowmy, who gave you a chance in life and who must miss you both so much! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sweets, Oct 2 12:28 am

Kitten Corner > We're having kittens!
Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:26am PST 
hug hug hug hug hug

to you & your meowmy, sweetie! We'll keep on looking for updates!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Vita, Sep 24 2:28 am

Cat Health > Question about feline pregnancies.

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 2:51am PST 
I'm so sorry I have no advice about this - but poor Rosie came to us pregnant too, and the vet said any time within the next week (and she had only been with us inside for 3 days when we took her in, and freaked out and attacked me too - I think they are scared deep inside that y0u are leaving them there or something, poor sweeties...but she was the purrfect meowmy to her babies and she has grown into a sweet girl) ....and we waited for 3 more weeks as well.

Good luck and I hope somepurr else has some advice for you!

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rosie *PROUD MEOWMY*, Sep 18 2:51 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Two New Rescues at the Blind Cat Sanctuary in NC

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Sat Sep 13, '08 1:06am PST 
Oh Tess how awful and wonderpurr at the same time!

I am so glad you two sweeties have found such a pawsome place to call home hug hug hug We luv the blind cat sanctuary!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rosie *PROUD MEOWMY*, Sep 13 1:06 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hi Every one,I\'m Bumper.I have no eyes~

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 1:55am PST 
OMC Bumper! What a special boy you are! Right off the bat I know little Christopher who is also a blind kitty (although he does have eyes) whose meowmy might be able to give yours some advice!

CLICK HERE to visit his page and you can pawmail him if you want to happy dance

We all think you are so special and bless your meowmy for taking you in!

hug Welcome to catster!

Cheekrubs and luv,

Snowy, Queenie, Toby, Rosie & the kittens
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Touky, Sep 15 6:44 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What do I need to start fostering?
Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 2:26am PST 
Meowlo Sarge!!

Unfortunately we can't be much help here because meowmy hasn't fostered (although she would love to one day...but she might just keep them all - like with me and my kits MOL) but we wanted to say YAY for your daddy - that is pawsome! We know that most organizations are in dire need of fosters and think it is a great idea of your dad's!

Give him cheekrubs from all of us! hug

Rosie & furrmily
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scooter, Aug 21 1:29 pm

Cat Health > ANYONE HAVE 5 CATS?

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Mon Aug 4, '08 5:38am PST 
OMC Delyte!! I am purring your meowmy is still with us for many years sweetie hug

And then - we are lots more than 5 *giggles* Meowmy says that even if some months are a bit tight it is worth it when she thinks of us, pets us, smooches us (MOL), and when we luv on her...she says she wouldn't exchange it for the world! And me and my babies would have been on the street maybe worse if she hadn't taken us in - and everyday she is SO glad she did!

So I say go for it and make the difference in this sweet guy's life - it will be worth it and anyway, what is 1 more? *giggles*

hug Good luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Citrus, Sep 1 7:37 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > All day Surprise birthday pawty for Teddy Bearz's first birthday ~ Tuesday July 29, 2008!!

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Tue Jul 29, '08 9:41am PST 
MEOWLO Gizzy! I can't stay because meowmy is busy with dinner but I had to pop in for this *gives him a BIG kiss* cloud 9

Isn't it pawsome that Teddy is COTD on his birthday!? Catster must KNOW how special he is!

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by , Jul 30 8:04 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > All day Surprise birthday pawty for Teddy Bearz's first birthday ~ Tuesday July 29, 2008!!

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Tue Jul 29, '08 1:33am PST 
My Gizzzzzzzy!! cloud 9 *kisses back*

Teddy!!! *wraps him in her arms and gives him a big squishy hug* Concats sweetie!!
[notify]

» There has since been 119 posts. Last posting by , Jul 30 8:04 am

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Purred: Tue Jul 29, '08 12:22am PST 
Teddy!! OMC I am so happy and meowmy is all teary MOL!

Concats little guy on both your birthday and on being COTD!! I can't believe you & AR were both COTD in the same week - how pawsome is that?

We luv you & hope the day is meowvolous!!

hug
Rosie & the boys
[notify]

» There has since been 130 posts. Last posting by , Jul 30 8:04 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.