Postings by Sherlock

GO!

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Tool to Download ALL of your Photos FREE From Pack!
Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Tue Jan 28, '14 7:58am PST 
Thank you...I was wondering, does the PACK download work on pages (such as a thread in the forums) or just on photos ?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sherlock, Jan 28 7:58 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > SAVE YOUR PET PAGES!
Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Mon Jan 27, '14 2:01pm PST 
I would like to save a Thread in the Forums. Hazel Lucy, if you get an answer about your diary question from HQ...please, please post it. I e mailed HQ a question about the thread last week and have not heard a word. Thanks
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jan 29 1:40 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Thu Jun 16, '11 1:06pm PST 
cry BooBoo and her mom...(especially mom). As the others have posted..the same from me. Many,many hugs to you. hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 531.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 7:57am PST 
Oh NO Kitties...I would if I could!! Right now it is about 62 and breezy. It rained last night.This is supposed to be summer?!? laugh out loud I will talk to Sherlock & Kritters's vets when I go to get the flea stuff. But I have a feeling they will tell me about the Humane Sociey and the Anna Shelter. Or about their "low-cost" spay and nueter. Which if it is over 25.00, it is not low-cost to me!laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 541.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Mon Jun 13, '11 1:11pm PST 
Kaya/Teri, What the NO kitties said applies from me, too. I have bad days too! And thanks for the advice about the kittens...been there, done that big grin
NO Kitties: I don't know about any rescue groups around here. I have pretty much always kept the cats/kittens that showed up at the barn. The only thing that bothers me about it....I get too attached and they usually end up with one of the diseases and I lose them. And thank you for noticing about my health. I have been doing really good. I feed the horses every morning and most nights, too. I am starting to clean stalls again, I just don't fill the wheelbarrow as full and stop and rest when I get tired.
kaya...the weather here yesterday was pretty much like yours! In PA it was supposed to be sunny with high near 75...try cloudy and in the 60's!shrug I much prefer the 85-90's, I know that is hot, but I'm on blood thinners...I get COLD!!
[notify]

» There has since been 544.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Sat Jun 11, '11 6:25am PST 
Wesley, believe it or not, Meowmy DID take some of Kritter and mine's food out for Mama and babies! (note from Meowmy: It was just what was left in the bottom of the bag after I dumped the majority into the storage container) She said she was gonna get them some of their own food today. And as for barn mice...Emmie has caught at least one rat! And this morning Meowmy noticed that someone (Mom or Dad) had caught a bird!! Meowmy is pretty sure it was Dad..and he didn't share.
NO kitties: If I could do more than just pet Emmie (the mom) and the HS was having a 'special' I would! Right now all I can do is pet her (when she lets me) and feed her. I am 'working' on the kittens.
[notify]

» There has since been 550.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Fri Jun 10, '11 6:48am PST 
shockWent out to the barn to feed this morning...just before the doorway..kittens, kittens everywhere..running and hiding!! shock I knew the female that has been coming to eat had kittens,but I thought it was next door! She is a mostly white with black and gold calico.Every kitten (try 7!)is mostly white with either black, gold, gray,black and gold or black,gold and gray. They are adorable and scared to bits! I just got to pet the Mom about 2 weeks ago. Still haven't been able to pet 'Dad' and he's been around 3 or 4 years. In about 4 months I've gone from one barn cat most days to NINE!! shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 554.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 8:13am PST 
cheer cheer cheer Three cheers that Jacob is doing that good! I'll have to go over to Facebood and check the pix out.
Went to the Dr. yesterday..my cholesterol is high, so I have to go back on that medication. But I don't have to go back until December!! Next Friday I go to the cardiologist. He wants to put a monitor on me for 24 hrs. shrug I just hope it is not as hot that day as Monday was. I was dripping with sweat! (But I loved it! I wasn't shivering.)laugh out loudToday is very cool...the sun feels good, but the temp. is only about 62. Sherlock found the patch of sun in the living room and went around the baby gate to lay in there!
[notify]

» There has since been 578.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Sun May 15, '11 2:23pm PST 
shock Boris and Gracie! Your human sister is getting SO big! Seems like only yesterday she was born. And YES, she IS a Cutie-pie!
If anyone wants rain...please come and get it! We are supposed to have rain for the next 4 days (at least so far).cry And Joy/Izzie..I know what you mean about the animals being afraid of thunderstorms..of two dogs and two cats in the house..only the one cat (Kritter) usually isn't bothered. Sherlock just disappears when he hears thunder, Honey hides in the bathroom and Blue tries to climb down a human's throat! eek There have been times when I couldn't even breathe very well because of him.
[notify]

» There has since been 658.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Fri May 6, '11 6:46am PST 
This is Sherlock's Mom (Jo) ...Delyte's Mom (sorry, I don't know your name) I don't understand why he would have to be gone for 3 weeks for the radiation of his thyroid. I had it done last summer and I was only in isolation (at my dad's) for 3 DAYS. My dad and step mom would bring my meals up..I just couldn't touch them (my parents).
Purrs to you for even having to make this decision. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 704.8 posts. Last posting by Harpurr Lee, Thu 5:01 pm

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.